Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That’s not a high bar…While I would have liked Trump to do better than he did in the debate, Kamala answered no questions, dodged opportunities to explain who she is, and what she’d do in policy as POTUS…She was given softballs, and never followed up on, while Trump was basically attacked for 101 minutes with DNC lies about him.

Meanwhile, the core issues that are always top issues in a presidential election are still there…Except Trump is the only one speaking to them. I would say, regardless of who the DNC media is saying won, look who’s begging for another debate…Her team knows she lost, that’s why they want a do over…
That’s a skewed and inaccurate representation of what happened. Kamala was asked the same hot button questions that trumps team attacks her with. She did dodge some of the questions and we all got to see that. Trump had more time to talk than her. He got to answer question and ask them. You people are so childish with how your act when you lose. Always have to point the finger and blame others or claim it’s rigged. Grow up and own it. Have a little self respect.

Yes, Trump will lose, J-mac.

Immigration law needs to be compromised on and written in Congress.

MAGA manure needs to rot away quietly in the manure pit.

I'm happy you feel that way and yet are impotently incapable of doing anything about it. There there. :itsok:

If you're going to be that much of a beta bitch though don't you deserve to lose? :dunno:
The country deserves fair elections. and fair debates and fair everything. establishment fks like you are boring.

Forum List

Back