Harris dominates with Jewish voters

Jews must get rid of Bibi Netanyahu and pursue a good faith 2 state solution in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.
There cannot be a two state solution, because Israelis and Palestinians hate each other. Hamas must be destroyed. The Palestinians should be deported, like they should have been right after the 1967 Six Day War. Few Americans would have opposed that. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory.

You don't give a shit about anyone but Jews. That's your problem. So you can howl antisemitism until the cows come home, it doesn't make a dent with me.
Lisa558's other problem is that she cannot separate her support for the Jews from her hatred of Democrats.

Every time she condemns Jew haters she expresses hatred for Democrats.

There cannot be a two state solution, because Israelis and Palestinians hate each other. Hamas must be destroyed. The Palestinians should be deported, like they should have been right after the 1967 Six Day War. Few Americans would have opposed that. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory.
Democrats have changed. Biden tied Israel’s response, Harris outright snubbed Bibi, and they both are trying to put the onus for this on the Jews. It’s all for political purposes - to win the Muslim vote.

Lisa558's other problem is that she cannot separate her support for the Jews from her hatred of Democrats.

Not all of them. Just the ones who are hating Israel and tolerating antisemitism. I’d say about half of them.

P.S. How about a word of condemnation to that Arlette poster - who blames the Jews for the would-be Muslim terrorist planning to shoot up NY Jews, and then lamented how Jews need to act “normal.”

She is one of the liberal Jew-haters of which I speak.

Secular Jews are so brainwashed that they don’t even make sense. In the last week, I have spoken with two pro-Israel Jews who explained why they were voting for the anti-Israel Party:

1. This one admitted that Harris’ proposals are destructive to America and that she and Biden caved to the Muslim antisemites in her party, but “Trump will be a dictator” so she will vote for Harris and hope there will be a Republican Congress to block her. When I asked if she was going to vote for the Reoublican in Congress, she said she could never vote for a Republican.

2. Tnis one is even MORE pro-Israel and admitted she was upset with the Dems’ releasing billions to Iran, blocking Israel’s efforts to exterminate HAMAS, Harris boycotting Bibi’s speech, but said she will vote for Harris anyway and hope that the Republicans in Congress will vote to support Israel fully.

So in both instances these Jews are so brainwashed that while they know Harris is bad, they feel they must vote Democrat - and admit they are depending on Republlicans to do the right thing.
I’ve never understood secular Jews’ support for Democrats at all costs. I’m convinced Israel could be nuked by a Democrat-supported or appeased regime and there will still be Jews in America that refuse to not vote Democrat out of fear of “being left out”.

I guess it’s the same with people who identify as Catholic and vote for the most extreme Leftists who push policies not in line with Catholic doctrine.

P.S. How about a word of condemnation to that Arlette poster - who blames the Jews for the would-be Muslim terrorist planning to shoot up NY Jews, and then lamented how Jews need to act “normal.”

She is one of the liberal Jew-haters of which I speak.
I have run into a lot of conservative Jew haters.

Not all of them. Just the ones who are hating Israel and tolerating antisemitism. I’d say about half of them.
By bundling your hatreds you needlessly make enemies. Lisa558, I want to be your friend, but you use a shot gun when a rifle firing 30-caliber bullets would be more appropriate.

Forum List

Back