...for me, I cannot, nor will not.....put J6 behind. It is key.

I am surprised and disappointed that J6 has not been more intensely focused on by first, the Biden campaign; and then the Harris campaign. They have given Don Trump a pass.
The problem is that Trump is an endless hurricane of absolutely indefensible behaviors, words and posts. I guess it's human nature to lower the bar for people like this, and that's exactly what has happened.

The Insurrection isn't going anywhere, regardless of how he and his flock try to minimize it. The challenge is in picking what to focus on with his non-stop, manic, behavioral shitstorm. I don't know if he does this on purpose (perhaps taught by his mentor, the infamous Roy Cohn), or if it's just a function of his pathology.

I am surprised and disappointed that J6 has not been more intensely focused on by first, the Biden campaign; and then the Harris campaign. They have given Don Trump a pass.

Donald Trump initiated J6, summoned the mob, angered and provoked the mob, and then directed them to illegally march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol where they could attack our elected Representatives and stop the peaceful transfer of power. That was the plan of Don Trump and his enablers and sycophants.

I believe all of that.
THAT...is what happened. And consequences must be levied.
Levied against more than the nincompoop losers who beat the hell out of uniformed cops.

So, I was delighted to see today's treatment by the Associated Press on just what is taking place in all those trials of the violent MAGA losers.

I haven't read all of the AP's reportage today....but will.
In the meantime, what I have read confirms what I saw on the telly with my own eyes on J6.

For those who are interested here in the link below is the AP's in-depth reportage of what is and has been revealed via video and witness testimony. It is graphic. It is determinative. It is condemning.
And critically, it has been near unfailingly persuasive to juries and judges who have been exposed to it.

There are no "political prisoners" here. There are no 'falsely accused'. No 'wrongly convicted'.

Harris must not let America forget who instigated and authored that violent seditious event. Must not let America forget that the Commander in Chief du jour, sat on his fat butt doing nothing but watching for over 3hours and watched hard-working employees of the government he claimed he led.....have the crap beat out of them by his supporters.

Kamala Harris must tattoo January 6th onto that fat butt so no one forgets and everybody will want those consequences.

No disrespect intended.

.....................................................................................

"Inside Washington’s federal courthouse, there’s no denying the reality of Jan. 6, 2021. Day after day, judges and jurors silently absorb the chilling sights and sounds from television screens of rioters beating police, shattering windows and hunting for lawmakers as democracy lay under siege.
But as he seeks to reclaim the White House, Donald Trump continues to portray the defendants as patriots worthy of admiration, an assertion that has been undercut by the adjudicated truth in hundreds of criminal cases where judges and juries have reached the opposite conclusion about what history will remember as one of America’s darkest days.
The cases have systematically put on record — through testimony, documents and video — the crimes committed, weapons wielded, and lives altered by physical and emotional damage. Trump is espousing a starkly different story, portraying the rioters as hostages and political prisoners whom he says he might pardon if he wins in November."

0 of 30 secondsVolume 90%

00:01
00:30
LOL You guys have been selling that day for 4 years. No one but the faithful are buying.

Donald Trump initiated J6, summoned the mob, angered and provoked the mob, and then directed them to illegally march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol where they could attack our elected Representatives and stop the peaceful transfer of power. That was the plan of Don Trump and his enablers and sycophants.

I believe all of that.
Levied against more than the nincompoop losers who beat the hell out of uniformed cops.

So, I was delighted to see today's treatment by the Associated Press on just what is taking place in all those trials of the violent MAGA losers.

In the meantime, what I have read confirms what I saw on the telly with my own eyes on J6.

For those who are interested here in the link below is the AP's in-depth reportage of what is and has been revealed via video and witness testimony. It is graphic. It is determinative. It is condemning.
And critically, it has been near unfailingly persuasive to juries and judges who have been exposed to it.

There are no "political prisoners" here. There are no 'falsely accused'. No 'wrongly convicted'.

Harris must not let America forget who instigated and authored that violent seditious event. Must not let America forget that the Commander in Chief du jour, sat on his fat butt doing nothing but watching for over 3hours and watched hard-working employees of the government he claimed he led.....have the crap beat out of them by his supporters.

Kamala Harris must tattoo January 6th onto that fat butt so no one forgets and everybody will want those consequences.

No disrespect intended.

.....................................................................................

"Inside Washington’s federal courthouse, there’s no denying the reality of Jan. 6, 2021. Day after day, judges and jurors silently absorb the chilling sights and sounds from television screens of rioters beating police, shattering windows and hunting for lawmakers as democracy lay under siege.
But as he seeks to reclaim the White House, Donald Trump continues to portray the defendants as patriots worthy of admiration, an assertion that has been undercut by the adjudicated truth in hundreds of criminal cases where judges and juries have reached the opposite conclusion about what history will remember as one of America’s darkest days.
The cases have systematically put on record — through testimony, documents and video — the crimes committed, weapons wielded, and lives altered by physical and emotional damage. Trump is espousing a starkly different story, portraying the rioters as hostages and political prisoners whom he says he might pardon if he wins in November."

Ya been at this "TDS" thing 8 years chi-co, 8 years.

I believe all of that.

No disrespect intended.

The reason is it attacked the thing progressive believe is the country, the government. And even that is wrong, because at the time Trump WAS the Government.

One day of rioting with ZERO impact on the eventual change of power, vs. now at 7-8 years of Anti-fa/BLM/Free Gaza bullshit.

J6 is a key. It is the first time democrats were confronted with the fact that to many people they are despised and their policies are abhorrent. The realization that they and their actions are rejected came as a mortal blow. Kangaroo courts and show trials silenced a few but the millions and millions of people who feel the same way want retribution.

In my humble opinion, such an allegation is silly and flies in the face of evidence, trials, convictions....and my own eyes as I watched the jackass criminality of J6 on the telly.

But, let's be fair to the sincere poster Rambunctious, and allow him the courtesy to explain his allegation, and to vet it with credible evidence.

Batter up, poster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To think that Democrats, Republicans, and Independents here in America DO support the right of citizens to peacefully protest.....protest elections, protest injustice, protest most any goshdarn thing they want.

However.........

None of them support society's losers spraying police in teh face with MACE, or clubbing them down with crowbars.

I'm surprised Lenny, that that need be explained to you.
Bullshit. Kamala was actively trying to bail out "protesters" who acted just like that.

J6 is a key. It is the first time democrats were confronted with the fact that to many people they are despised and their policies are abhorrent. The realization that they and their actions are rejected came as a mortal blow. Kangaroo courts and show trials silenced a few but the millions and millions of people who feel the same way want retribution.
Retribution. How fascist of you.

He didn't initiate anything. He didn't summon or provoke anyone. It isn't illegal to tell supporters to march "peacefully and patriotically" to the capitol as is their right in a free US. And finally, he had no idea what they were going to do. LMAO Try again
Violence was not planned. I saw them all up to 2 weeks before it happened because I got banned from Twitter.
Their leader was a woman teacher. Oh, they did want to petition Congress for a redress of grievances.
That was the main thing of #stopthesteal

I believe all of that.

No disrespect intended.

Nobody cares.

He didn't initiate anything. He didn't summon or provoke anyone. It isn't illegal to tell supporters to march "peacefully and patriotically" to the capitol as is their right in a free US. And finally, he had no idea what they were going to do. LMAO Try again
If he had no idea what they were going to do, why did he think they needed thousands of national guard there?

You morons were fighting to take away our ability to vote for Biden.

What did you think you were fighting for?
Your handlers just took 14 million votes for Tater away from you, Moroner. And you clap and cheer.

Kamala Harris and Obama and Tim Walz, shitbird.
Walz didn't call out The National Guard and Harris bailed the rioters out of jail.
Walz did indeed call the national guard and bail does not excuse criminal actions.

Pardons do, which is what Trump plans for his rioters.

Forum List

Back