Kamala pushed a blatant J6 LIE during her acceptance speech.

not a single person was arrested at the Capitol for gun possession. Not one
But, fortunately for America.....they got 'em later when the police weren't overwhelmed by an army of armed insurrectionists trying to kill them and get to our elected Representatives.
MAGA!

--------------------------------------------

They claimed that the protesters murdered a policesman.
That was a big fat lie.
Well, I dunno about "claiming".
They did report that Sickinick had been hit with a flung fire extinguisher and died later. The inference for early readers was that the extinguisher killed him.
A very short time later, the reports from the police corrected that and that was duly reported by responsible press.

A note from a non-journalist (me): January 6th was a chaotic violent day with many many moving parts. Journalist, like many actual insurrectionists, were trying to understand all the movement, action, violence,.....and trying to sidestep being victimized by it.

Thus, reportage was early, incomplete, sometimes wrong, but was earnest. Later when smoke settled, tear-gas cleared, and facts run down, editors corrected the early copy.

It is ever thus, in reporting violent large-scale events. It takes a while for the dust to settle.

I know y'all know that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FBI repeatedly stated no weapons found
No, they have not.
They early did.....but that was before they consulted with the DC Police and the Capitol Police who informed them otherwise.
Since then, responsible reporting and government investigations revealed many insurrectionists came and carried firearms. Even more came carrying MACE, crowbars, hammers, steel rods, brass knuckles, ball bats.
It was NOT...and was not intended to be .....a PEACEFUL demonstration.
I know you know that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"....mitigate the Babbit murder by DEI coward......."Murder from a DEI Leroy coward"

Gotta give credit to America's racist-vibe. It will always find a way to display itself with new words. Now, instead of 'nig***', or 'co*n, or 'Sambo'.......they've settle on " DEI" as their current code word so other racist will know.
It's sad.
America cannot be great again, now, or then, or ever.......with that entrenched vibe amongst some strata of America society.
Yes, it really is sad.

J6 and Charlottesville are their main tools
Well, J6 and Charlottesville are emblematic of the MAGA/WhiteKKK vibe that America has so prominently witnessed....and suffered through for decades, and most recently.
America fears that that element, that strata, of our society will again cause racial and political violence.

Do I really need to say that that...is sad?

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope she rots in Hell.
Well, I ain't that extreme against Ashli Babbitt. But do believe Ashli is dead because of Ashli.
The poor woman got sucked into the strata of Trump/MAGA-cult of extremism.
Many do.
She made mistakes. A series of them. And, on January 6 they cost her her life.
May her family find peace.

J6 was a manufactured crisis by the Democrats.
Prove it.
Don't be just a court-jester.
A party fool.
So show.
Or go.

I mean it, show us.
That is what responsible adults do.

So saddle up, Skippy.
Show us.

But, fortunately for America.....they got 'em later when the police weren't overwhelmed by an army of armed insurrectionists trying to kill them and get to our elected Representatives.
MAGA!

--------------------------------------------

Well, I dunno about "claiming".
They did report that Sickinick had been hit with a flung fire extinguisher and died later. The inference for early readers was that the extinguisher killed him.
A very short time later, the reports from the police corrected that and that was duly reported by responsible press.

A note from a non-journalist (me): January 6th was a chaotic violent day with many many moving parts. Journalist, like many actual insurrectionists, were trying to understand all the movement, action, violence,.....and trying to sidestep being victimized by it.

Thus, reportage was early, incomplete, sometimes wrong, but was earnest. Later when smoke settled, tear-gas cleared, and facts run down, editors corrected the early copy.

It is ever thus, in reporting violent large-scale events. It takes a while for the dust to settle.

I know y'all know that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No, they have not.
They early did.....but that was before they consulted with the DC Police and the Capitol Police who informed them otherwise.
Since then, responsible reporting and government investigations revealed many insurrectionists came and carried firearms. Even more came carrying MACE, crowbars, hammers, steel rods, brass knuckles, ball bats.
It was NOT...and was not intended to be .....a PEACEFUL demonstration.
I know you know that.

Gotta give credit to America's racist-vibe. It will always find a way to display itself with new words. Now, instead of 'nig***', or 'co*n, or 'Sambo'.......they've settle on " DEI" as their current code word so other racist will know.
It's sad.
America cannot be great again, now, or then, or ever.......with that entrenched vibe amongst some strata of America society.
Yes, it really is sad.

Well, J6 and Charlottesville are emblematic of the MAGA/WhiteKKK vibe that America has so prominently witnessed....and suffered through for decades, and most recently.
America fears that that element, that strata, of our society will again cause racial and political violence.

Do I really need to say that that...is sad?

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, I ain't that extreme against Ashli Babbitt. But do believe Ashli is dead because of Ashli.
The poor woman got sucked into the strata of Trump/MAGA-cult of extremism.
Many do.
She made mistakes. A series of them. And, on January 6 they cost her her life.
May her family find peace.

Prove it.
Don't be just a court-jester.
A party fool.
So show.
Or go.

I mean it, show us.
That is what responsible adults do.

So saddle up, Skippy.
Show us.
The ONLY armed incident was cowardly Officer Byrd ambushing and murdering Ashli Babbitt with no warning and no threat to him.

"Donald Trump SENT AN ARMED MOB to the Capitol".
Spot on.

Much of his ellipse crowd would not go through the mags. Be ause they had weapons.

He sent the whole crowd, admitting he did not care if they were armed.

Huge thread fail. The revisionist insurrectionists lose again.

Now spin us a yarn about a member of the violent mob being murdered.

yawn

Last edited:
"Donald Trump SENT AN ARMED MOB to the Capitol". He did no such thing and the J6 protestors were not armed. The only armed incident was the murder of Ashli Babbitt by the cowardly Capitol Officer Byrd. She also pushed the dictator lie among others during her "joyful" acceptance speech.

Literally everything about Kamala Harris is a lie and she is a fraudulent candidate who has to date not earned a single delegate vote. She has already showed that she will push the hateful divisive rhetoric that has become a hallmark of the new Democrat Regime. That is why RFK Jr has joined with Trump to defeat them. He is standing up for what the Democrat Party of Bobby Kennedy and JFK once was.
trump sent the mob to the capital. the attack was underway before he ever said "peaceful and patriotic anything,' and he could have stopped it with a call to gen flynn at the war room in the willard.

moreover, smith has the evidence and as soon as the technical nonsense is disposed of the trial will resume.

Forum List

Back