And all of the 911 W crowd is behind Kamala

W
Cheney
Romney
Collins
Murdoch
Ken Buck
McConnell - why he wants illegals to vote
that should tell everyone the establishment bought politicians.

Donating to baby killers. Why am I not surprised?

I imagine many Germans did the same for the SS.
it seems many people are baby killers. Ukraine is big into it. every pro choice demofk is into it. People truly hate kids.

Or are you saying I should just accept all the Nazi and Hitler remarks for years on end? Why must Jews just accept all the abuse?
Because it is easy to prove that Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the world's population, and they do not deserve abuse.

I have made a practice of going on anti Jewish websites and pointing that out. I was banned because I could not be refuted.

I believe this is Bullshit! Democrats LOVE Palestine. I feel sorry for any Jew here that falls for this crap...
As a Jew myself, I don’t feel sorry for them…I am furious with them. They are voting for the Party that is siding against Jews and caving to the antisemitic Muslims, and thus engendering antisemitism here in America.

If you’ve noticed, almost every single poster who is spewing their antisemitic venom about “genocide” and “Zionist Regime” and “Nazis” and all the rest are diehard liberals.

Are you f’ing kidding me? I have been doing battle with these virrulent antisemitic Democrats (90% of the antisemites are on the Left) since I’ve been here, but sometimes when it’s clear the extent to which people like Joe get their rocks off by mocking and insulting a Jew, I choose to put them on ignore.

If you want to see how I respond to JoeB131's malevolence, see how I responded to his comments about my book review of Chain Reaction: the Impact of Race, Rights, and Taxes on American Politics, by Thomas and Mary Edsall.

JoeB131 is demented, but if people do not go after him, he thinks his arguments are incontestable.

Considering how the Biden-Harris Administration keeps undercutting Israel and yanking on its leash...

I find it difficult to understand how American Jews can continue to support the Democratic Party to the extent they still are...

Perhaps many of them need to go on Aliyah and spend time as combat medics alongside their brothers and sisters in the IDF...
Maybe it's because every year Democrats in Congress vote to give Israel billions of dollars in welfare.

Forum List

Back