Harris dominates with Jewish voters

And now…..they are voting for the Party that is blaming Israel, tying Israel’s hands, boycotting the Prime Minister’s speech, and unwilling to speak up against antisemitism.
None of that if true. The D Party loves genocide as much as you do.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
None of that if true. The D Party loves genocide as much as you do.
I really don't go for the entire lie about what is what. Hamas invaded, hamas took prisoners and Hamas killed six prisoners. Israel accepted most of the negotiated terms, and Hamas did not. Why does everyone lie about this shit when the facts are available?

I really don't go for the entire lie about what is what. Hamas invaded, hamas took prisoners and Hamas killed six prisoners. Israel accepted most of the negotiated terms, and Hamas did not. Why does everyone lie about this shit when the facts are available?
And just look at what they did to the six hostages they just murdered! Did they HAVE to suffocate them beforehand? Make them suffer even more?

And reading some of the details is horrifying. Never breathing fresh air for a year. Never having a toilet for a year. Never seeing the sun for a year. Never being able to shower for a year.

The HAMAS monsters are sick, sick “people” - as are the majority of Palestinians who support them.

Many Jews in the US are secular. The Orthodox Jewish community is overwhelming in support of Trump and Republicans as they realize that it is Christians in the US that support Israel and the Jews. The secular left non Jewish couldn't care less about Israel. Many Democratic politicians begrudgingly support Israel only because they dont want the political donations to dry up. Liberalism trumps Jewish heritage for many secular Jews.

I stand up to JoeB131. You run and hide.
Are you f’ing kidding me? I have been doing battle with these virrulent antisemitic Democrats (90% of the antisemites are on the Left) since I’ve been here, but sometimes when it’s clear the extent to which people like Joe get their rocks off by mocking and insulting a Jew, I choose to put them on ignore.

Or are you saying I should just accept all the Nazi and Hitler remarks for years on end? Why must Jews just accept all the abuse?

Many Jews in the US are secular. The Orthodox Jewish community is overwhelming in support of Trump and Republicans as they realize that it is Christians in the US that support Israel and the Jews. The secular left non Jewish couldn't care less about Israel. Many Democratic politicians begrudgingly support Israel only because they dont want the political donations to dry up. Liberalism trumps Jewish heritage for many secular Jews.
Bingo! That’s exactly what my late father said when I asked how Jews can support the Democrat Party. He said “because their liberalism trumps their Judaism.”

Also true that secular Jews don’t care about Israel - the worst of them actually protest against her - and fail to recognize that the failure to support Israel is connected with antisemitism. Even now, as they see Jewish students abused and assaulted by leftists, and Democrat leaders afraid to say anything, they STILL vote for Dems.

Their explanations to me as to why they vote for Dems are so illogical that it just confirms how deluded they are.

Zero common sense
Zero
My brother once noted to me that there seems to be an inverse relationship between intelligence and common sense. Based on what I’m seeing with so many Jews voting for the Anti-Israel Party, it seems there’s some truth to it. High IQs, but no common sense.

My brother once noted to me that there seems to be an inverse relationship between intelligence and common sense. Based on what I’m seeing with so many Jews voting for the Anti-Israel Party, it seems there’s some truth to it. High IQs, but no common sense.
The old adage they can't see the forest for the trees comes to mind. The higher the IQ, the more trees to get in the way. Many are unable to navigate. Professors come to mind. It explains why they are so educated and intelligent and yet aren't overly successful. That being said, there are plenty of Democrats that are just plain stupid.

You have no idea PERIOD. You think that illegals here would pay their bills and wait around to hop themselves in a cattle car?
Hundreds of thousands of Jews bravely
fought for the Soviet Union, the USA and the British empire. Jews in nazi areas did not have access to joining an army ….You’re completely and utterly unhinged…. no different than an anti black or anti Muslim person.

My intelligence is average and I see it 10000 percent. Dems fund terrorism and they see Israel as the problem

Then again blacks are super low IQ ignoramuses who vote Dem

The GOP needs to purge the Zionist Confederates....

THEY ARE THE RINO LOVERS....

Still believe the "official version of 911?"

Blacks can be very smart, and some are...

Byron Lowell Donalds (1978- ) •

One of the few GOPers in office who understands, preaches, and practices FISCAL CONSERVATISM, and should've been Trump's VP

What a dupe. You only know the propaganda feed you by the establishment. Get informed.

Forum List

Back