Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

Most Americans already practice this. And we do have background checks in America. You have to do one in order to buy from an FFL
Back ground check in the UK is police record, medical record, driving record, 1 referee for shotgun, 2 referees for firearm, family interviewed, secure cabinet fixed to wall checked. Serial numbers recorded, sales recorded etc.. Air rifles in England & Wales under a certain poundage don't need anything, but they need registered in Scotland. A padlock has to be placed through the trigger and locked to a fixture when not in use. You can only take an unloaded firearm and shotgun in public in a case/bag and for legit reasons, ie. going to/from the gun shop. All pellets/shot/bullets must remain on the authorised property where you've been given permission to shoot, if they stray into adjoining property and police notified, say goodbye to your guns.

Just be of adequate character, follow the usage rules, and you get to enjoy using and owning guns in the UK. I used to have two shot guns a number of years ago, but now if I go shooting with my sons, we just hire them.

And no, criminals and enemies are not running about with a billion guns shooting everyone, the self defence crap is a fallacy.

Back ground check in the UK is police record, medical record, driving record, 1 referee for shotgun, 2 referees for firearm, family interviewed, secure cabinet fixed to wall checked. Serial numbers recorded, sales recorded etc.. Air rifles in England & Wales under a certain poundage don't need anything, but they need registered in Scotland. A padlock has to be placed through the trigger and locked to a fixture when not in use. You can only take an unloaded firearm and shotgun in public in a case/bag and for legit reasons, ie. going to/from the gun shop. All pellets/shot/bullets must remain on the authorised property where you've been given permission to shoot, if they stray into adjoining property and police notified, say goodbye to your guns.

Just be of adequate character, follow the usage rules, and you get to enjoy using and owning guns in the UK. I used to have two shot guns a number of years ago, but now if I go shooting with my sons, we just hire them.

And no, criminals and enemies are not running about with a billion guns shooting everyone, the self defence crap is a fallacy.

That’s because, in the UK, not everyone can get a gun, you don’t have 300 million guns in civilian hands in your country, so yeah, gun violence is low.

I’m America, guns are everywhere, everyone has them, and so, law abiding citizens need the ability to meet intruders with equal resistance.

This is why I asked the question “if you remove these guns, how do you ensure my protection”. In America, police response can take 15-20 minutes, which means a home invasion can be over long before the police ever arrive. So, if you remove adequate protection from these families so that only the criminals have those guns..then how do you ensure the safety of the citizens?

That’s because, in the UK, not everyone can get a gun, you don’t have 300 million guns in civilian hands in your country, so yeah, gun violence is low.

I’m America, guns are everywhere, everyone has them, and so, law abiding citizens need the ability to meet intruders with equal resistance.

This is why I asked the question “if you remove these guns, how do you ensure my protection”. In America, police response can take 15-20 minutes, which means a home invasion can be over long before the police ever arrive. So, if you remove adequate protection from these families so that only the criminals have those guns..then how do you ensure the safety of the citizens?
Not everyone can get a gun in the UK, like who?

Only 32% of Americans own a gun. Defence against criminals and armed enemies is a fallacy.

It works in those countries that has these laws. I live in one of those countries. I have never owned a gun or even felt the need to own one.
But you carry on ignoring facts and waching your kids die.
When you finally wake up to the fact that your precious government is and will continue to deny you freedom and decides to put you in a ghetto further restricting any freedom you assume you have. Since they have brainwashed you to this degree, I am sure that you cheer them on or never notice further restrictions on you,

I actually pity you.

I'm safe, I'm in the UK. It's some cranky Yanks that just believe freedom solely means a gun. So no crying here, Yanks need to school their children not to shoot their fellow classmates.

American adults are not a good role model -

With attitudes like yours it is surprising that we even bothered to save your butt in WWII or that we kicked your butt to gain freedom in the revolutionary war. Or the fact that you in the UK tried (and failed) to keep India under your control with guns.

Attitudes such as yours show weakness and stupidity.

There is a lot that can be done. Parents being responsible for one, to prevent their kids who show obvious signs of problems, from getting a gun is one.

Better firearm education, better access to mental help are some others.

since these guns are out there and available, gun bans only hurt those who would abide by the law.
It wouldn’t hurt....

But you’re putting fingers in the holes in the dam with those moves.

With attitudes like yours it is surprising that we even bothered to save your butt in WWII or that we kicked your butt to gain freedom in the revolutionary war. Or the fact that you in the UK tried (and failed) to keep India under your control with guns.

Clichés lol. Search for the cliché thread. Go on son, get them out of system :laughing0301:

You guys never fail to please, lol

There is a lot that can be done. Parents being responsible for one, to prevent their kids who show obvious signs of problems, from getting a gun is one.

Better firearm education, better access to mental help are some others.

since these guns are out there and available, gun bans only hurt those who would abide by the law.
Never happens.

Ive just been to the supermarket without being shot or shooting anyone. You fraidy cats lurk in your compounds afraid of your shadow.

Forum List

Back