Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

What a hoot, a trump complaining, accusing somebody of lying, as if they give a damn whether somebody lies or not, as they are trump supporters and usually queer for liars!
Knee Pads lied all night. That has been documented.

Your are a hack.

If it wasn’t true, why was Muir ready to challenge trump about what had been checked. In fact, a woman was arrested for eating a cat on the drive of a resident.
If I had been there, I would have fact-checked him also. Anybody would. Have you never called anybody out for obvious lying, just considering it their right to tell any lie they choose, any time the choose, to support their own goals?

If I had been there, I would have fact-checked him also. Anybody would. Have you never called anybody out for obvious lying, just considering it their right to tell any lie they choose, any time the choose, to support their own goals?
and yet in their obvious bias they did no checks on Harris lies and mistruths, they just let them slide and they interjected their own opinions and debated Trump to provide cover for Harris.

and yet in their obvious bias they did no checks on Harris lies and mistruths, they just let them slide and they interjected their own opinions and debated Trump to provide cover for Harris.

Then they should have another debate on FOX. Why did Trump reject Kamala's challenge to have another debate?

How would you know that

If the rightist regime in Texas has credible evidence that it had allowed large numbers of illegal voters to cast ballots, where are all the prosecutions?

Exposed: Loophole in U.S. Law Allows Illegals to Vote Without Penalty​

1726427941899.png

Here’s What Democrats Said About Their Opposition to Bill That Bans Non-Citizens from Voting​

H.R.4460 - NO VOTE for Non-Citizens Act of 2023​

". . Under current U.S. law, only citizens can vote in federal elections, but the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 prohibits states from confirming citizenship status. . . "

Forum List

Back