'She's Hot,' Trump Says Of Singer Nicky Jam, Who Is A Man

If you go to Thailand they have creatures called katoys who are as beautiful as most women

Just looking at them you’ll never know they are a man

Thats the crazy world we live in today

We always knew you were a creep.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Trump welcomed Latin singer Nicky Jam on stage at a Las Vegas rally on Friday, but misgendered him, saying “she” is hot.

“Latin music superstar Nicky Jam,” Trump said. “You know Nicky? She’s hot. Where is Nicky? Where is Nicky? Thank you, Nicky. Great to be having you here.

Is Trump losing it? First, he didn't know Harris was black now he didn't know that the singer who not only endorsed him but was in the audience is a man. Now we know why people tend to leave early from Trump rallies. It does seem to get pretty weird! LOL

You know, Trump grabbed his pussy...

If you go to Thailand they have creatures called katoys who are as beautiful as most women

Just looking at them you’ll never know they are a man

Thats the crazy world we live in today
You mean Trump was hoping to grab some pussy? Either that or Trump is finally coming out of the closet.

Heck, why do you think people call him Putin's cock holster?

Is it listed at the bottom? Most of the time, I have to do a search. I have always thought it cheesy, if a member knows of an original thread, but expect staff to do the work to hunt down what they supposedly already know. Its not like this is a paid gig, ya know.

I didn't know it was a dupe thread until I read it here, I scrolled to the bottom and the very first thread listed was the original, no worries, I've already completed the report on this one. Now it's on you.

He obviously didn't know who the person was. Can that be turned into a 3rd-degree felony in NY? Asking for a nation.

I'll see your "she's hot" and raise you....

Fuck a pronoun, this illiterate cumstain can't transfer a single, coherent thought through those well-worn, 60,000 mile, cocksucking lips...

Enjoy. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You mean Trump was hoping to grab some pussy? Either that or Trump is finally coming out of the closet.

Heck, why do you think people call him Putin's cock holster?
I think you need to pull your mind out of the gutter

Libs push the homosexual agenda of trans in schools and libraries

Remember clinton and “dont ask, dont tell?”

You should be happy that a member of your pet minority was confused with a normal person

Forum List

Back