Atop ABC, a Personal Connection to Kamala Harris

It was a mistake for Trump to bring up eating pets. But he never said Haitians. The media parrots that, but Trump did not. I recall a restaurant in Fremont, CA that I loved to eat at that it was discovered they did kill cats and serve them. But I can't claim that restaurant served me cat. I know that it went out of business not long after that claim came up.
Trump could have picked a very good issue about illegal migrants and not opened himself up to kill him comments directed at him by the moderators.

Kumalla baited Trump, and he stupidly took it hook, line, and sinker.

Sorry. Loser Donald blew himself up. Nobody else.

Nice try.

The simple truth is, Diaper Don did the one he should not have done, open his fucking mouth. He told the lie and the lie came back and bit him in the ass. He did this to himself. His mouth is his worst enemy.

Last edited:
Kumalla baited Trump, and he stupidly took it hook, line, and sinker.
I was not at all impressed by Kamala Harris. See this is why. I lived in Fremont, CA when she was the head lawyer for San Francisco. She did a bad job. Then in that democratic run state, she catapulted to the AG. There she alsos was not good.
She has not been a good VP. She can't be a good president.

She ran against Biden and she quit. She was the first Democrat to quit running against him.

Forum List

Back