This is what the media has done. Democrat from South Carolina says the white supremacist Buffalo shooter was “influenced by Trump”

Trump nuts/supporters are now harrassing Sprinfield like they did those women in Georgia

Following $148M victory, Georgia election workers sue Giuliani again seeking to prevent further defamation​

Former election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss sued Rudy Giuliani again.

On the heels of winning a $148 million defamation judgment Friday against Rudy Giuliani, former Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss have again sued the former New York City mayor seeking to "permanent bar" him from making additional defamatory comments about them.

Following a week-long trial, a federal jury last week ordered Giuliani to pay nearly $150 million to the mother and daughter for defaming them with false accusations that they committed election fraud while counting ballots in Georgia's Fulton County on Election Day in 2020.

outside of court, in which Giuliani insisted that Freeman and Moss were "changing votes."
Georgia and Ohio are two different states, separated by hundreds of miles.

You have no evidence.

feeling-depress-fail-meme.jpg

LOL, Vance is a master at destroying the liberal media. I'm kinda surprised they keep having him on air, I imagine they think they'll get some kinda viral gotcha moment.
he doesn't accept the bullying and it pisses them off. They bring him on to try and embarrass him and always flips that.

You deranged fucktards are all-too-willing to believe that bomb threats have been made over the story, so get that plank out of your own eye.
Willing to believe? Yeah, I do when a Republican Gov of Ohio has said the same thing:

In his interview, DeWine said there is no evidence of immigrants eating pets, and the Haitians in Springfield are there legally.

"They came to Springfield to work. Ohio is on the move, and Springfield has really made a great resurgence with a lot of companies coming in," DeWine said. "These Haitians came in to work for these companies. What the companies tell us is that they are very good workers, they're very happy to have them there. And frankly, that's helped the economy."

Schools and hospitals in the city have been forced to close this week due to bomb threats. Additionally, DeWine said there have been hate groups coming to the area and is calling on the rhetoric to stop.

But of course, this doesn't show up in brightfart news or whatever retarded press you follow. :itsok:

I posted the article on the woman arrested for eating a cat. Read it
So some random lunatic woman somewhere in America commits a dastardly deed and that somehow validates Vance's lies about Haitians?

Did you even read your own link? Do you see why I call you a retard?

Vile, disgusting Demafascst brownshirts just make up excuses to try to assassinate trump
The Gathering Storm Is Bringing More Than Lightning and Thunder

We're at an extreme sectarian crisis. There's no point in trying to put a lid on it, because it is a natural outcome of diametrically opposed political and social policies and cannot be suppressed, just like wage-and-price controls can't make an underlying economic situation go away and will only create a full blast when lifted.

So some random lunatic woman somewhere in America commits a dastardly deed and that somehow validates Vance's lies about Haitians?

Did you even read your own link? Do you see why I call you a retard?
you asked for evidence, I gave it to you. Constituents told Vance, here's one incident and it was reported to the cops. So factually speaking, the Mayor is and city manager are mistaken.

you asked for evidence, I gave it to you. Constituents told Vance, here's one incident and it was reported to the cops. So factually speaking, the Mayor is and city manager are mistaken.
How is that evidence, retard? It wasn't a Haitian immigrant in your link.

You seem to be a bigger retard than I gave you credit for. Thoughts & prayers.

hahah you really are clueless....Obama and Xiden's policy was NOT to give them lethal weapons. Trump reversed that and gave them letal aid.

Xiden and Harris took office and froze that aid, to appease Putin, who then invaded

Despite appeals from Ukraine, Biden admin holds back additional military aid to Kyiv amid diplomatic push​

Had Harris and Xiden not took office, the war would of been over years ago.
Don't Cosset the Cossacks

Here's what they're doing to the ticket, CNN Dana Bash, accuse them for everything,

If you accuse Haitians of invading springfield and eating ppl's pets, you are going to rile up every right wing loon to go out and call in bomb threats which is precisely what happened right afterwards, twice! Vance and Trump are inciting violence with made up racist lies, which is precisely what dog whistles to racism of this kind does. Bash rightfully called out Vance

He doesn't think...Easily one of the top 3 dumbest posters on the forum.
How can I be stupid?

A middle-age Millionaires' Row: Average 50-something now has net worth over $1 million​

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

50-somethings

• Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
I'm with the average not the median.

men earn a median wage of $63,804 per year. I make right around $93,000 a year.

So how stupid are you?

Forum List

Back