So this is interesting The secret service says there's no way the gunman could have known Trump would be there.

And yet there he was. Is it possible that he just got lucky?

How many golf courses does Trump play on? Probably half a dozen. Geez that was one hell of a lucky guess eh?

The official word from The secret service was that Trump's stop at that golf course was purposely left off of his official travel agenda.

That would mean the only a very select few people knew that Trump was going to be there.Looks like our rifleman was one of them.

Well, he has to get to he golf course. Either he goes by road or he goes by helicopter. Either way, it's going to involve a lot of people, and you'd probably notice.
A bit difficult keeping a person like Trump and his entourage a secret, even if it's not on a public schedule.

"Trump has visited Mar-a-Lago five times more than Trump Tower"

"
President Donald Trump has spent 99 days at his Mar-a-Lago club since taking office"

That was when he was president. Now, I'd assume he spends more time there.

Snipers can wait days to acquire their target. Doesn't take a genius to figure Trump is out in the open on a golf course versus trying to access Mar Lago. Also very close to I95. Trump on a Trump golf course is a surprise to the Secret Service?
A "trained" sniper would not risk detection by letting the barrel of his weapon be spotted prior to him being ready to shoot.

Just saying...

Snipers can wait days to acquire their target. Doesn't take a genius to figure Trump is out in the open on a golf course versus trying to access Mar Lago. Also very close to I95. Trump on a Trump golf course is a surprise to the Secret Service?
It shouldn't be a surprise since the Secret Service likely gave the guy the information to begin with.

It has been looking like it!:mad:

Is There A Mole Inside The Secret Service? Another Trump Assassination Attempt​

Forum List

Back