Donald Trump is the Law and Order candidate

The link shows the Atlanta Jewish Times editorial page recommending JUST THAT...

You are a SICK PERSON and a BIG LIAR....
I saw that article but I did not see it prove your point. Can you explain how it is that it proves what you think it proves.

The article stated that the left wanted Obama killed? How does that help your cause?

You claimed the DOJ did an investigation to discover that documents were at Mar a Lago. You made that specific claim. Nothing in your link indicates that the DOJ used some sort of video to discover the whereabouts of the document.

You can't prove your opinion with your link.
Starting on page 23 of the search warrant affidavit.

1727552553185.png

Your sources did not support what you claimed. I need not do what you are proving, you won't do. Find a source to support your claim.
I have. My sources say exactly what I have been claiming and I continue to support my claims.

You are refusing to provide any substantiation of your claims. Zero. You demand I provide sources and do not reciprocate.

You said that documents the DOJ found to be at Mar a Lago were found using video surveillance. The document you quote states what evidence the FBI was to collect, not how they knew where to look.
You asked about use of surveillance footage. The affidavit, starting on page 23 and extending to page 26 talks about it. It was one factor that led them to believe additional documents were in the storage room. I answered your question directly but again complain that I’m not answering questions you didn’t ask.

They had additional info from Trump’s lawyers as well. From the same document.

1727552996420.png

You asked about use of surveillance footage.
You are really dumb, I asked how the DOJ knew where the documents were. You stated video surveillance.

You really can't keep straight and remember what you said and what you were replying to yet we are to believe you know anything and everything about Trump and the fake crimes an illegally appointed prosecutor brought against him.

You are really dumb, I asked how the DOJ knew where the documents were. You stated video surveillance.

You really can't keep straight and remember what you said and what you were replying to yet we are to believe you know anything and everything about Trump and the fake crimes an illegally appointed prosecutor brought against him.
That was ONE factor used to determine where the documents were, which was apparent in my initial statement. The affidavit for the search warrant demonstrates this. You can’t keep anything straight.

So far you haven’t actually refused any of the information in the sources I’ve provided.

When are you going to provide ANY source that substantiates ANYTHING you’ve claimed?

That was ONE factor used to determine where the documents were, which was apparent in my initial statement. The affidavit for the search warrant demonstrates this. You can’t keep anything straight.

So far you haven’t actually refused any of the information in the sources I’ve provided.

When are you going to provide ANY source that substantiates ANYTHING you’ve claimed?
Bullshit, the DOJ had no access to internal Mar a Lago video to search for the documents.

The documents were never missing and hence never needed to be found. You have established that fact by not being able to substantiate your false claims.

Bullshit, the DOJ had no access to internal Mar a Lago video to search for the documents.

The documents were never missing and hence never needed to be found. You have established that fact by not being able to substantiate your false claims.
Boy you’re really stupid because the documents I’ve provided say just that. The DoJ issued a subpoena for the surveillance video from Mar a Lago.

You are lying by saying I’m not substantiating my claims.

On the other hand, we should both agree you’ve done NOTHING to substantiate any of your claims.

Boy you’re really stupid because the documents I’ve provided say just that. The DoJ issued a subpoena for the surveillance video from Mar a Lago.

You are lying by saying I’m not substantiating my claims.
You said surveillance video was used to find out where the documents were. The subpoena was issued knowing where the documents were.

You seem extremely confused.

You said surveillance video was used to find out where the documents were. The subpoena was issued knowing where the documents were.

You seem extremely confused.
They didn’t claim to know for certain where they were, but had probable cause to suspect where they were. That’s the level required to get a search warrant. The search warrant affadavit explains it in detail.

You said the archivist visited Mar a Lago. Still waiting for ANY source for this claim.

Forum List

Back