Donald Trump is the Law and Order candidate

No, the archivists knew that they had given Trump the documents. The archivists were on constant communication with Trump. The archivists also physically went to Mar a Lago to see where the documents were stored. That is when the arcivists stated they wanted the security camera.
None of this is true. Provide a source if you want to be taken seriously.

Thank you, you link says the archivists had physically been to Mar a Lago.

Maybe you should read your link, and quote, so that you know the relevance of your link.

So lazy, so sloppy. Now quote and comment, Google is notva car game of links
Please cite the page and paragraph that says so.

Your link says the archivists did order a lock when physically at the site.

It is just pure stupidity on your part to offer a link that you think supports what you claim. Your link proved you wrong.

Next time, quote and comment on your link, so we know what you think you are proving

Are you talking about the middle east? there are no Zionist Fascists Mossad agents in a position of power in the U.S. and none of them are Americans

BULLSHIT

We had a confession on that when homO was President...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

which loosely translates to "We got away with JFK and installed Zionist Fascist LBJ, we can do it again!!!"

Your link says the archivists did order a lock when physically at the site.

It is just pure stupidity on your part to offer a link that you think supports what you claim. Your link proved you wrong.

Next time, quote and comment on your link, so we know what you think you are proving

BULLSHIT

We had a confession on that when homO was President...

Link and proof of that please!

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Mossad needs our permission? Mossad does our bidding?

Oh and by the way, Obama is a Democrat. Doesn't that, in and of itself, make your story BS?
which loosely translates to "We got away with JFK and installed Zionist Fascist LBJ, we can do it again!!!"

Link and proof of that please!

Mossad needs our permission? Mossad does our bidding?

So you are just OK with the Mossad offing a US President and hate hoaxing it on IRAN to start a US WAR with Iran....

You are just DUMB ENOUGH to believe Iran hacked the Trump campaign too...

all those great tech innovations all came from Iran, well, maybe NOT....

You are asking me to cite and quote from your link you did not cite and quote from, thinking the link proved you somehow right.

You are being ridiculous or intentionally stupid.

Like I said, you demanded, so do what you demand. It is really astonishing, and the MAGA people do it as much as democrats, post links as if the link proves something.

Sad, pathetic, lazy, stupid, ignorant. Take your pick.

If you offer a link as proof, you need to quote and comment.

Other than to inadvertently prove the archivists were at Mar a Lago, I have no idea what you thought a random link with no quote or comment proves.

You are asking me to cite and quote from your link you did not cite and quote from, thinking the link proved you somehow right.

You are being ridiculous or intentionally stupid.

Like I said, you demanded, so do what you demand. It is really astonishing, and the MAGA people do it as much as democrats, post links as if the link proves something.

Sad, pathetic, lazy, stupid, ignorant. Take your pick.

If you offer a link as proof, you need to quote and comment.

Other than to inadvertently prove the archivists were at Mar a Lago, I have no idea what you thought a random link with no quote or comment proves.
Feel free to ask me to cite a source for anything I’ve claimed. You haven’t so far. I have no idea why you criticize me for failing to answer questions you didn’t ask.

I did claim that Trump hid documents from the DoJ and my link substantiates this:

1727551105484.png

Now, please cite the page and paragraph that substantiates your claims about the archivist.

Feel free to ask me to cite a source for anything I’ve claimed. You haven’t so far. I have no idea why you criticize me for failing to answer questions you didn’t ask.

I did claim that Trump hid documents from the DoJ and my link substantiates this:

View attachment 1019093

Now, please cite the page and paragraph that substantiates your claims about the archivist.
The charges were thrown out. The charges never proved.

So you are just OK with the Mossad offing a US President and hate hoaxing it on IRAN to start a US WAR with Iran....

You are just DUMB ENOUGH to believe Iran hacked the Trump campaign too...

all those great tech innovations all came from Iran, well, maybe NOT....
Stop blabbing and start proving. Can you do that?

View attachment 1019093

You claimed the DOJ did an investigation to discover that documents were at Mar a Lago. You made that specific claim. Nothing in your link indicates that the DOJ used some sort of video to discover the whereabouts of the document.

You can't prove your opinion with your link.

Forum List

Back