Trump visiting hurricane flood victims, where's kamala and joe?

Getting paper towels to people in need isn't normal? Well, I guess it's not normal for Democrats. The liberals running the territory locked up the aid and let it go to waste.

sand bags, food, electricity, clean water. paper towels was an insult. i know it & you do too ... but you're a trump humper, so you gotta go along.

sand bags, food, electricity, clean water. paper towels was an insult. i know it & you do too ... but you're a trump humper, so you gotta go along.
I know this might be confusing to you, but the paper towels are not there to sop up the flooding.

Since Trump is not in office, he cannot provide aid. Still he can go for a photo OP and say I am sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry

Since he does not have a government job, he is free to make a visit for the photo OP

Still Biden and Harris will visit but do not want to get in the way of disrupting emergency services so they will do it a few days later as is the norm

It is not a race. Its just visiting a disaster area

Trump does do the norm and photo op is a photo op

Its not a race. to visit a disaster area

Biden and Harris will be more involved in the aid rather than Trump who is smiling for pictures. Trump is also trying to make it political so that people will vote for him thus the headlines , I am hire but cannot do anything for you but smile for the photos op

Thus Trump will use people who went thru a Hurricane for political points by making it a race.

He got nothing to do. The kids run the business and he is out campaigning.

I know this might be confusing to you, but the paper towels are not there to sop up the flooding.

donny actually told those same people to ' have fun ' just before he left.

yer chosen one did what he did, because he actually thought it was a good photo op.

I know when we were without power after Beryl for over a week, the last thing we needed was a visit by any politician. What we needed were linemen to fix the power lines.

The hillbillies got flooded. It's time to give up the snake charming, the moonshine guzzling and the cousin fucking. Turn away from sin and vote blue. Save yourself.

Since Trump is not in office, he cannot provide aid. Still he can go for a photo OP and say I am sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry

Since he does not have a government job, he is free to make a visit for the photo OP

Still Biden and Harris will visit but do not want to get in the way of disrupting emergency services so they will do it a few days later as is the norm

Biden and Harris will be more involved in the aid rather than Trump who is smiling for pictures. Trump is also trying to make it political so that people will vote for him thus the headlines , I am hire but cannot do anything for you but smile for the photos op

Thus Trump will use people who went thru a Hurricane for political points by making it a race.

Neither visited East Palestine. When did they visit Maui? Biden is too senile. Commiela is too lazy.

The hillbillies got flooded. It's time to give up the snake charming, the moonshine guzzling and the cousin fucking. Turn away from sin and vote blue. Save yourself.

Asheville, NC is hardest hit. Full of people like you, and you want them to die.

You're a piece of shit.

Last edited:

And can't find any evidence that trump requested starlink, but rather the cajun navy did and they already arrived with transmitters and satellites. The only place reporting trump did is of course gatewaypundit.

Forum List

Back