I'm Proud to be an Extremist

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

Holy shit! Seriously? When exactly was America the greatest nation...?

Based on no evidence at all. You've got a mental picture of him...based on no evidence at all. You think you could beat him in a fight...based on no evidence at all.
You yammer incessantly like a baby babbling: no sensibility.

Yep, so it was. Your point is that the USA was not perfect, and I agree with you.
Not just " not perfect" Very, very far from it. Imperfections can be excused but America was never close to being great. Good.......for some. Not so much for others, There was always something shameful going on. So I have to wonder what MAGA means when they say "make America great again" What shameful aspects of our past are they willing to gloss over and proclaim that we were great?

If Trump prevails, will we be great despite, (or because of ) the assault on women and minorities that he has wrought. ?

Last edited:
The Progressive Patriot's definitions of certain words and terms are out of the mainstream.

It may be he or she does not understand the nature of humanity.

Forum List

Back