I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Of course! I'm a patriot of the United States and I care about prosperity and freedom.

bullshit.jpg

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

I would have used the term "idolatry" rather than "extremism".

1727818127697.png

Christianity has become nationalism for many in the USA, actually confusing right and wrong, I must conclude you are not a Christian and never have been, you're a fake like Trump.

No one treated Obama like the messiah. You're simply projecting your own thoughts and feelings about Trump onto democrats.
It's in the link I posted. You know, the link you pretended isn't there.
No democrat would have stormed the capitol for Obama. No one on the left would have accepted 13,000 lies from Obama. Not a single liberal would have shrugged their shoulders at Obama having secret meetings with Putin in person and on the phone, and trying to overturn an election. Unlike you, i don't need to be told how to think. Actions are far louder than words.
You never accepted any lies from Obama, because you believed every single word he said.

Because you're a gullible buffoon.

Forum List

Back