For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.

I do know magatard values, maga cult members support their cult leader, donald j thug knowing he has been convicted of rape, multiple crimes, and pending multiple other reports of rape. That's what the radical right call "Christian values"

1727809399404.png

I do know magatard values, maga cult members support their cult leader, donald j thug knowing he has been convicted of rape, multiple crimes, and pending multiple other reports of rape. That's what the radical right call "Christian values"

View attachment 1020551
Only one cult goosestepper.
What does an atheist know about Christian values looneybin?

View attachment 1020551

Maybe they read the official bible and that says Rape is good.

View attachment 1020551
you should learn what a cult is. amazing how fking stupid you all are. Cults all use the same talking points, noone, and I fking mean noone does that more than demofks and their media. For fk sake you all gaslighting is just geniune.

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
Well there's their stance on ... no, can't use that one. Well then there's the time ... oops ... thinking of a different group. Okay ... I'm stumped. I can't think of a single pro-God, pro-righteous, pro-moral thing Dems stand for.

Another example. The left hates God and his word UNTIL it can be helpful in winning another election. The left will say anything to maintain that power and position. ANYTHING....even Bernie said that was the case when questioned about Kamala saying she is okay with fracking, guns, etc. He said...she is being realistic/practical and doing what she needs to do to win (steal) an election.

Jesus was a leftist.

Jesus was a Liberal
He said marriage is for one man/one woman. He was a believer in borders. He said God's word was true and there is a hell. He was of the opinion that Noah was real and the world was destroyed by a worldwider Flood. He was of the opinion that there were two sexes..male and female. He was anti violence but Told his followers to sell their cloaks and buy a sword. He was pro 10 commandments. Definitely Anti-abortion.
He didn't ask the gov't for subsidies or welfare.

What do you think makes him a liberal?

Last edited:
He said marriage is for one man/one woman. He was a believer in borders. He said God's word was true and there is a hell. He was of the opinion that Noah was real and the world was destroyed by a worldwider Flood. He was of the opinion that there were two sexes..male and female. He was anti violence but Told his followers to sell their cloaks and buy a sword. He was pro 10 commandments.

He never talked about or discussed Homosexuals or Homosexuality or Same Sex Couples. Nor did he talk about Abortion. He condemned divorce. He was very progressive.

BTW, your non-existent sky man killed a lot of people. Passover is just one of the many times he killed indiscriminately. The holy myth says if Man strikes a pregnant and she dies, so he does. If that same Man strikes a pregnant Woman and the baby die, he pays a fine. The bible tell Women how to get rid of an unwanted baby. Your sky man was NOT pro-life.

He said marriage is for one man/one woman. He was a believer in borders. He said God's word was true and there is a hell. He was of the opinion that Noah was real and the world was destroyed by a worldwider Flood. He was of the opinion that there were two sexes..male and female. He was anti violence but Told his followers to sell their cloaks and buy a sword. He was pro 10 commandments. Definitely Anti-abortion.

Jesus never actually married…..very Liberal for the day
Jesus supported migrants

He never talked about or discussed Homosexuals or Homosexuality or Same Sex Couples. Nor did he talk about Abortion. He condemned divorce. He was very progressive.

BTW, your non-existent sky man killed a lot of people. Passover is just one of the many times he killed indiscriminately. The holy myth says if Man strikes a pregnant and she dies, so he does. If that same Man strikes a pregnant Woman and the baby die, he pays a fine. The bible tell Women how to get rid of an unwanted baby. Your sky man was NOT pro-life.
Book chapter verse for instructions on getting rid of unwanted baby.

God doesn't do anything indiscriminately. Regarding the laws that's Leviticus and it is FOR THE ISRAELITES to distinguish them from heathen nations around them. I can quote you many verses of the Pro-life message of the bible.

Jesus never actually married…..very Liberal for the day
Jesus supported migrants
migrants who obeyed the law. They came in over borders. If they were found to be soldiers/persons whose intention was the destruction of the nation...they were executed. True he never married...i'm actually surprised you said that seeing as secular scholars try to convince us otherwise...if we were arguing something slightly different you would no doubt use the secular scholars' arguments that he was married and had children. ..sure you would.

Book chapter verse for instructions on getting rid of unwanted baby.

God doesn't do anything indiscriminately. Regarding the laws that's Leviticus and it is FOR THE ISRAELITES to distinguish them from heathen nations around them. I can quote you many verses of the Pro-life message of the bible.

Amazing, you the brain washed myth believe I need to provide you with information you should already have.

Your sky man did not care who it killed.

You know…that feed the poor stuff
Caring for the sick
Condemning the wealthy
you don't do any of that...You want the gov't or someone else to do it. He didn't condemn the wealthy. He had well to do friends who supported him with money and places to stay...now THAT is liberal isn't it. LOLOLOLOL

migrants who obeyed the law. They came in over borders. If they were found to be soldiers/persons whose intention was the destruction of the nation...they were executed. True he never married...i'm actually surprised you said that seeing as secular scholars try to convince us otherwise...if we were arguing something slightly different you would no doubt use the secular scholars' arguments that he was married and had children. ..sure you would.
Where did Jesus say he only cared about migrants who obeyed the law?
You are making shit up

Jesus opposed Capital Punishment
Very Liberal

Forum List

Back