MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Most MAGA types can't afford a pot to piss in. Look at your own situation...not too good is it?
Fuck, you're stupid.
I love how the Elon Musk fans on this thread are enamored with his business success even though he is a deadbeat in real life but are also lamenting how terrible Taylor Swift is who has zero kids running around without a father and is by all accounts a decent person.

Ya'll be funny.
I don't think she's terrible. I think her music sucks and many of her fans are nuts.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

Reason you dislike Trump is he stands for something real. Such as this guy hammering away at a shitty guitar signed by a shallow "musician" who hates Trump.

That “little girl” as I called her (because she looks pre-pubescent and not at all attractive)?is a 30+ year old **** who thinks that she’s better than every man on the planet and makes billions off brainwashing real little girls into becoming feminist bitches.

She deserved to be cleansed from the world long before she opened her mouth about politics.
She isn't actually small. The contrary-she looks thin because she's almost 6' tall. (Swift's height and build are strikingly similar to Julie Newmar.)

She isn't actually small. The contrary-she looks thin because she's almost 6' tall. (Swift's height and build are strikingly similar to Julie Newmar.)
Interesting observation, you're correct. I like Swift's moves. Her music sucks though, really bad.

Her net worth is estimated to be 1.1 billion.

An actual billionaire unlike Fat Elvis.
Doesn't matter if she's worth $1 or one trillion.

"The net worth of former president Donald Trump is not publicly known. Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $3.5 billion as of late September 2024"

I like Taylor Swift, no need to go to stripper bar when she uses sex to sell her music.

I will turn off the car radio if her music is playing, not as entertaining if I don't see her stripper image.

$4k, an excellent political statement that sends a pretty cool message to Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift, keep making ignorant political statements supporting Democrats and you will lose fans and perhaps you will also lose a collectible you figured would be around forever in honor of your music.

No better way to tell these ignorant media stars that America rejects all they stand for when they are on the wrong side of history

We see less newsworthy crap every day on this board. I don`t think the intention was to embarrass MAGAs, but Snowflakes will be Snowflakes.
Of course the intent was to try to embarrass MAGAs and Trump supporters.

The fact that the effort failed so laughably doesn’t change that original intent.

Forum List

Back