MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Why would we give a fuck?

Does it seem a bit wasteful? Yeah. To some of us, it does.

Maybe even a bit childish? Again, yeah.

But do we really give a fuck about an old guitar played by Ms. Swift (autographed or not)? I find that hard to believe.
We see less newsworthy crap every day on this board. I don`t think the intention was to embarrass MAGAs, but Snowflakes will be Snowflakes.

your scared shitless of any woman thats on top of their profession...you dont like strong woman you have said so many times...
That’s because most women are idiots. Take Taylor Swift, sure she can sing a pop song for Teenie boppers, but she thinks open border, transgenderism and war with Russia are a good thing. Women like her will end up destroying our nation because of their vote.

oh now its the liberal, progressive, feminist.....i got news for you pal....there are many conservative woman who refuse to accept their proper place in society and thereby take opportunities away from deserving Men......
That’s true. Which is why women still shouldn’t be able to vote.

And you only care because she endorsed Harris.
She was sitting in a room with her parents. And she had a MAGA meltdown over Trump And Marsha Blackburn. It was on You tube. very ridiculous it was. here it is if anyone is interested. This has a liberal Bias- so be warned. ;)

Last edited:
She was sitting in a room with her parents. And she had a MAGA meltdown over Trump And Marsha Blackburn. It was on You tube. very ridiculous it was. here it is if anyone is interested.

She has very, very, very good reasons for laws against stalking to not be overturned.

That’s true. Which is why women still shouldn’t be able to vote.
She was sitting in a room with her parents. And she had a MAGA meltdown over Trump And Marsha Blackburn. It was on You tube. very ridiculous it was. here it is if anyone is interested.

I guess the answer, according to MAGA, is to take both your votes away!

#VOTEHARRIS

So she had very good reasons for being upset.
No. she was upset over more then that one topic in there.

Bottom line- Musicians and actors and companies should keep there noses out of politics. But if they want to keep making fools of themselves. It's none of my business I suppose. ;) It's their business to ruin.

No. she was upset over more then that one topic in there.

All related.

Bottom line- Musicians and actors and companies should keep there noses out of politics. But if they want to keep making fools of themselves. It's none of my business I suppose. ;) It's their business to ruin.

Just because someone disagrees with you, that makes them a fool? Can they not think the same in return?

You can publicly state an opinion but she shouldn't?

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

A fool and their money are soon parted.

His choice I suppose but I would have spent or saved the 4k wisely.

Of course, the money went to a good cause. I said that in the OP. It's still a crazy thing to do.
Smashing a guitar at concerts was all the rage, then the shock value dropped and it was pretty much gone, but I guess to some of us it is still shocking and big news.

Leftists are catching themselves on fire, or shooting up people, and OP thinks smashing a guitar is "strange" lolz

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

How do we know that is a signed Taylor swift guitar?

Forum List

Back