MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Your attempt at misdirection is feeble at best. The bizarrely unstable behavior of MAGAs is the point. Even you are not too stupid to see that.
Raising money for good causes isn’t bizarre or unstable…claiming it is, well that’s just weird

That “little girl” as I called her (because she looks pre-pubescent and not at all attractive)?is a 30+ year old **** who thinks that she’s better than every man on the planet and makes billions off brainwashing real little girls into becoming feminist bitches.

She deserved to be cleansed from the world long before she opened her mouth about politics.
she is just a woman who sings for a living....you dont have to be scared of her....

Of course, the money went to a good cause. I said that in the OP. It's still a crazy thing to do.
Not really.

It was crazy when the religious right was doing it to Marilyn Manson because they ere buying HIS product and then burning it granting him wealth and playing into his fame.

Buying for a charity, OTOH, is fundamentally different. They are giving their money to a good cause and then using that action to make a political statement about their displeasure. The political statement gets made for free, the money was spent on the charity, And it worked quite well, here you are talking about it.

If anything, this was one of the rare times this has been done where you cant really call it childish or insane. It was effective political messaging and a donation.

If the money went to Swift, I would change my mind.

I’m not scared of her… I’m disgusted by her and have been for years. She is everything that’s wrong with American women in the 21st century.
your scared shitless of any woman thats on top of their profession...you dont like strong woman you have said so many times...

your scared shitless of any woman thats on top of their profession...you dont like strong woman you have said so many times...
You’re right… I don’t like them. They cause significant and sometimes irreversible damage to American society. That doesn’t mean I’m scared if them… just disgusted by them.

She does what she does and excels at her niche. Dudes pressed but meanwhile, she's a self-made billionaire getting kudos from Paul McCartney and Elton John.

But you know, dudes here think she can't play guitar so.....
I'm sure she plays pretty well. At one time she was an unknown songwriter trying to get her music noticed and that usually means accompanying yourself while you sing it all over town (Nashville). I bet she plays very well.

You’re right… I don’t like them. They cause significant and sometimes irreversible damage to American society. That doesn’t mean I’m scared if them… just disgusted by them.
She's just a musician for teeny boppers. I think her music stinks. But she's pretty and the young girls admire her.

Forum List

Back