MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Is this what you say about patients in the hospitals you "administer"?

Oh those losers on medicaid, they're all addicted to meth?

You're a perfect Leftist
Do you think making absurd remarks like that is helping your case instead of just making yourself look pathetic?

Your attempt at misdirection is feeble at best. The bizarrely unstable behavior of MAGAs is the point. Even you are not too stupid to see that.
You need to really study the human condition. Progs by a huge percentage though, have more flaws and issues. If the worse ever comes, Progs will leave the cities to the hinterlands. Not the opposite.

Do you think making absurd remarks like that is helping your case instead of just making yourself look pathetic?

Corny is, by her/him/its own admission, a hospital administrator.

We disagree politically, so one time, the poster made a tombstone of me that said "here lies Sweet Sue. Someone did the world a favor."

I don't give a fig about this personally, but imagine this person being in charge of people's LIVES.

She/he/it now has me on ignore because they don't want to be reminded of their responsibility and the state of their desiccated soul.

Somehow I doubt Taylor Swift can play a guitar worth a shit.

From what I read she finger plucks one on a few of her performances.
Fuckkng idiot.

She’s a really good guitar player and “finger plucking “ (actually called finger picking or finger style) is a real art

And I don’t even care for her music

You need to really study the human condition. Progs by a huge percentage though, have more flaws and issues. If the worse ever comes, Progs will leave the cities to the hinterlands. Not the opposite.
Again, your judgement is based on that straw man you built for yourself and named Librul, instead of reality. If I was 1/10 as bad as you claim liberals are, I would hate me too.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

The first victim of leftists is paragraphs.

Corny is, by her/him/its own admission, a hospital administrator.

We disagree politically, so one time, the poster made a tombstone of me that said "here lies Sweet Sue. Someone did the world a favor."

I don't give a fig about this personally, but imagine this person being in charge of people's LIVES.

She/he/it now has me on ignore because they don't want to be reminded of their responsibility and the state of their desiccated soul.
I understand now. You got your feelings hurt so now you post really goofy shit to get back at the corn. I don't think that is working out too good for you, but if you think posting really dumb stuff helps you, then you be you.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.
What you have to realize is that the actions you mention are the way they keep themselves from dragging the real culprits off their high horses and out of their executive suites and killing THEM.

Buy and destroy a guitar or eliminate the little girl who played it… which don’t think is the better reaction?

What you have to realize is that the actions you mention are the way they keep themselves from dragging the real culprits off their high horses and out of their executive suites and killing THEM.

Buy and destroy a guitar or eliminate the little girl who played it… which don’t think is the better reaction?
The fact that you consider eliminating a little girl to be an option proves that you are just another disgusting MAGA.

The fact that you consider eliminating a little girl to be an option proves that you are just another disgusting MAGA.
That “little girl” as I called her (because she looks pre-pubescent and not at all attractive)?is a 30+ year old **** who thinks that she’s better than every man on the planet and makes billions off brainwashing real little girls into becoming feminist bitches.

She deserved to be cleansed from the world long before she opened her mouth about politics.

That “little girl” is a 30+ year old **** who thinks that ashes better than every man on the planet and makes billions off brainwashing real little girls into becoming feminist bitches. She deserved to be cleansed from the world long before she opened her mouth about politics.
One sick fuck

I understand now. You got your feelings hurt so now you post really goofy shit to get back at the corn. I don't think that is working out too good for you, but if you think posting really dumb stuff helps you, then you be you.

People possessed by demons do not "hurt my feelings". ?!?! But I do call out the demonic. Wishing death on someone because they didn't think your vaccines were so great is demonic

Forum List

Back