Happy Hundredth Birthday Jimmy Carter

Peanut farmer to President: Jimmy Carter's unprecedented path into politics and beyond

That inflation hurt citizens. Including the feminism, quotas and affirmative action. The citizen was reamed with increasing federal, state, local and city taxes in all ways. A malaise was forming and even exists to some degree today and can be expanding now.

Great Man, under-appreciated President.
Nobel Prize Winner
The man really wanted to help people

View attachment 1020302
I'm sorry, but someone who supported abortion on demand is not a great person. He has had many opportunities to change his mind and denounce the current Democrats, he has chosen instead to endorse their radical stance on abortion, gay marriage, trans, boys in girls' locker rooms, defund the police, and the whole Marxist agenda. So no, he's not a great man. Not even close.

BUT... he still has time, though limited, to repent and denounce abortion publicly and apologize for his previous actions. But one thing I've noticed. ZERO national Democrat "Christians" ever go against the party line on abortion. ZERO. There are no Bob Casey Seniors anymore.

Last edited:
It would be a nice gesture on Carter's part to apologize for giving away America's canal in Panama on the occasion of his birthday.

He was too honest.

And he was followed by a guy that sold arms to our enemies and spent years propping up a drug lord dictator all in the name of freedom.
Carter was killed for his economy
Gas Prices, Inflation, Unemployment.

Reagan came along and ran unchecked deficits and improved the economy.
Carter had stuck to a balanced budget
Last President to do so

Carter was killed for his economy
Gas Prices, Inflation, Unemployment.

Reagan came along and ran unchecked deficits and improved the economy.
Carter had stuck to a balanced budget
Last President to do so

Reagan had to build up the military when he got in.

Mr. Peanut let America's military readiness go into the toilet.

Part of the reason for that is that Carter was a chicken hawk during WW2, hiding out in Annapolis while other young men of his age were fighting the Japanese and going on death marches in Bataan.

Reagan had to build up the military when he got in.

Mr. Peanut let America's military readiness go into the toilet.

Part of the reason for that is that Carter was a chicken hawk during WW2, hiding out in Annapolis while other young men of his age were fighting the Japanese and going on death marches in Bataan.

only a mindless MAGA cult member could find a reason to attack someone for going to one of the military academies.

The New York Military Academy is a private boarding school for rich kids and has no afflation with the US military.

They no longer even have JROTC component

A school for wealthy brats whose parents can’t control them

Trump was a good President who isn't as morally sound as I would like, but is no more or less morally reprehensible than his opponent. I am pragmatic. I vote for policies and competency, first and foremost, and in this regard Trump is a far better choice than Harris.
So why are you voting fir Trump? He has no policies and is definitely incompetent for the job.

Forum List

Back