MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Pretty? Her music sucks and she looks like a teenage boy. She should not be a role model for any girls or young women.
The MSM has turned her into some sort of role model. Propaganda at its best. I agree with you about her. But I'm older and turning into my parents. :)

5%...who the hell you trying to fool....you just hate woman....
I have great respect and deference for true, traditional women. They’re the rock on which human society has been built for millennia. What disgusts me are these liberal, progressive, feminist ****s who refuse to accept their proper place in society and thereby take opportunities away from deserving Men.

I have great respect and deference for true, traditional women. They’re the rock on which human society has been built for millennia. What disgusts me are these liberal, progressive, feminist ****s who refuse to accept their proper place in society and thereby take opportunities away from deserving Men.
oh now its the liberal, progressive, feminist.....i got news for you pal....there are many conservative woman who refuse to accept their proper place in society and thereby take opportunities away from deserving Men......

I love how the Elon Musk fans on this thread are enamored with his business success even though he is a deadbeat in real life but are also lamenting how terrible Taylor Swift is who has zero kids running around without a father and is by all accounts a decent person.

Ya'll be funny.

The only opportunities they're taking is from losers like you who can't keep up with them.

Raising money for good causes isn’t bizarre or unstable…claiming it is, well that’s just weird
When 100% of the donations make it in to the hands of those in need, and not just a selective group of fans that benefits him personally somehow, or his campaign somehow, I will believe it.

So far, it's a handful of multi millionaires and billionaire supporters of Trump, that have donated most of it.

He can't be trusted with charitable causes based on his History of malfeasance with them.

I hope, I hope, I hope all people in need who are suffering gets the money quickly and this just isn't one of Trump's scams....fingers crossed.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

Robert E. Lee statue that prompted deadly protest in Virginia has been melted down

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — A statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that was a focal point of a deadly white nationalist protest in 2017 has been melted down and will be repurposed into new works of art.

The Jefferson School African American Heritage Center, a Charlottesville-based Black history museum, said Thursday that the statue had been destroyed.

She was voted 8th best guitarist in the last 20 years
Didn't know that..... If you like guitars here's one that is probably the masterpiece of this century for guitar talent all in one place at one time.

When 100% of the donations make it in to the hands of those in need, and not just a selective group of fans that benefits him personally somehow, or his campaign somehow, I will believe it.

So far, it's a handful of multi millionaires and billionaire supporters of Trump, that have donated most of it.

He can't be trusted with charitable causes based on his History of malfeasance with them.

I hope, I hope, I hope all people in need who are suffering gets the money quickly and this just isn't one of Trump's scams....fingers crossed.
this isn't a trump charity....Swift was the one who donated the guitar. what the F are you talking about? Once again, a dembot proves they are low informed on the topic

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

I actually agree with you here. Stupid way to take out your anger against whatever he was angry about.

The only opportunities they're taking is from losers like you who can't keep up with them.
I’ve lost two job opportunities to women over my lifetime. One was a vastly superior candidate and I make no bones about it. The other was a DEI/quota hire before DEI even existed. She was gone in less than three months. The other two women they hired after her failed as well, to the poibtbwhere the position was eliminated rather than trying to fill it again.

Most MAGA types can't afford a pot to piss in. Look at your own situation...not too good is it?

So you hate poor people? Most MAGA types are people with jobs and work full time. Most welfare recipients are Dem voters.

You must really hate blacks since they are the poorest demographic out there.

Forum List

Back