“Another FAKE and STAGED Photo From Someone Who Has No Clue What She is Doing” — President Trump Shreds Kamala Harris’ Photo-Op Fake:

Trump waves at crowds that aren’t there!

#VOTEHARRIS

What a fraud. With that tight camera angle, no way to tell if crowds are just out of the compressed image.

Princess Cackles laughs at everything inappropriate.

Trump is always waving to people that aren’t there. I used to think he was just doing it for the cameras, but now I believe he actually thinks he’s getting crowds like in ‘16!

#DEMENTIADON
More of your nonsensical, " because I say so" garbage.

No fraudulent video this time?

#TheCacklingPrinessiscackling

That was one world class skedaddle. Your fraud post is a fraud many times over.
Trump is always waving to people that aren’t there. I used to think he was doing it for the cameras, but now it seems he actually thinks he’s still getting ‘16 crowds! :auiqs.jpg:

#DEMENTIADON

“Another FAKE and STAGED Photo From Someone Who Has No Clue What She is Doing” — President Trump Shreds Kamala Harris’ Photo-Op Fake: “You Have to Plug The Cord into The Phone for It To Work!”​

View attachment 1020020

Harris may just be the the most blatant fraud on the planet. Fortunately, her handlers did not alllow her to make unscripted comments to the press about the hurricane recovery efforts.

Well... if anyone would know how to stage and fake a photo, it would be Felonious Trump... so we should probably take his word for it...

Forum List

Back