Can “childless cat ladies” or childless gamers be good politicians and or Presidents?

Do they have enough skin in the game? Can/do they see America through a wide enough lens?
Can/do they care about a 50 year plan for our nation?
Nothing motivates me like thinking about my children and their future does…I can’t imagine not having my children to drive my level of ambition.
Your thoughts?
My thoughts?

I think you are a bitter bigot with nothing better to do than start irrelevant trolling topics with no real point.

His comment was made from his particular perspective. He hails from Jacksonian in America.... A unique combination of politics and religion that favors the family unit. It's not surprising that he would make that comment.
Bullshit. Another pathetic Trump excuse maker.
We have never had a President who fired more of their cabinet and staff.

Bullshit. Another pathetic Trump excuse maker.
We have never had a President who fired more of their cabinet and staff.

What???.... That's the way it should be done. As far as Vance is concerned what the hell are you talking about? How is your comment even connect with my post?

Which of Trumps policies had you struggling while everyone legit was kicking ass?
Was it his energy policy and $2 fuel?
Was it his border policy and fewer beaners raping and killing our daughters?
Was is his foreign policy and complete command of the middle east?
Gas was never $2 during the Trump administration.

The border issue is a made up crisis by the racist right.

Trump never had command of anything. In fact, they had to "dumb down" his daily briefings just to keep him attentive.

If there was ever a person that was unfit for the office of President, it is Donald Trump!

Forum List

Back