God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

For the record I hope there is a god.
And if the stars line up one night and spell out "VISHNU" I would be thrilled to finally have some answers.
While Tens of Millions of 3 BILLION WRONG Christians and Muslims (and more) would commit Hari Kiri.

`

Last edited:
Very trite OP.
If 'trite" it's only because I made it so.
Most here (certainly including you) had never heard the term.

There was another poseur who used to post here who thought himself very clever for blathering endlessly about the “god of the gaps.”

You goofy lying POS. This thread is 7 Yeas old, more than 4 Years Before you Joined!! LOL.
It was bumped the month after you Joined (Oct 2021) and many times before and since.

While it is, of course, true that claiming that “the” answer “must be” God is not a necessarily valid conclusion, it is also a fallacy to say that “science” doesn’t know “yet” is proof that “God” is not the answer.

I did NOT say there is "Proof that god is not the answer."
Just again, we don't know Yet. (and it remains true)
You are too stupid and Deceptive to debate me.

(Last word away!!)
`

Last edited:
Words are wind.

Show us your published science.

You have none?

[Ignorant vulgarity deleted for the sake of decent, thoughtful people.]

I don't make the rules.

You have no IDEA of any rules.

I had to take "Fort Fun" (sic) off ignore to see why ding remarked to him so pointedly.
Having done so, I see that ding was completely justified in his response.

My "published science" appears underneath every post I have. A medical doctor called it "beyond incredible." A dentist said, "I had to skim over some of the chapters as they were too advanced for me."

I originated the phrase, "profound fortuitous interdependencies" and gave numerous examples 5.of them in everyday life, the better to understand the brilliant creations of Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence.

If atheism is so wonderful, then why:
1. Are atheists so miserable and hateful,
2. Do atheists commit suicide at a rate much higher than Christians and Jews,
3. Are there so few atheists relative to the billion several hundred million Christians around the world,
4. Do science, and archaeology, and history, and statistics continue to present more evidence validating the Holy Bible instead of the nihilistic nonsense of atheism,
5. Must atheists make outrageous claims that are utterly false, particularly "science and religion are mutually exclusive," and "fundies are stupid, but we're oh so smart,"
6. Do atheists have so few children and get married less than Christians and Jews, when the benefits of marriage have been scientifically demonstrated repeatedly,
7. Were 85% of the Nobel Laureates in the 20th Century Christians and Jews, rather than atheists,
8. Does math prove that no natural explanation for the original construction of one large polypeptide, much less 20,000 of them in the human body, is even possible, as shown in one of my websites
here?

7. Were 85% of the Nobel Laureates in the 20th Century Christians and Jews, rather than atheists,
Lying again.
You have to CLAIM you put HALF of Every mb you post on, on Ignore because they/We totally Bust your Lying for Jesus.

I shut down a thread of yours already Refuting this Lie.
(you do Read my posts)

The overwhelming majority of Nobel Prize Laureates in the sciences are Christians and Jews, NOT hateful atheists like you and Richard Dawkins.

Indeed, most of those Nobel winners were NOT like you: Literal Evolution-denying fanatics. Some worked in the field or used it. They were Born 'Christian' or 'Ashkenazi Jewish.' IOW, just of Euro descent
How many were Literalist of the hundreds? 1-5?

"Intelligent people 'less likely to believe in God
People with higher IQs are less likely to believe in God, according to a new study.
By Graeme Paton, Education Editor, 11 Jun 2008
Intelligent people 'less likely to believe in God' - Telegraph
A decline in religious observance over the last century was directly linked to a rise in average intelligence, he claimed. But the conclusions - in a paper for the academic journal Intelligence - have been branded "simplistic" by critics. Professor Lynn, who has provoked controversy in the past with research linking intelligence to race and sex, said university academics were less likely to believe in God than almost anyone else.
A survey of Royal Society fellows found that only 3.3% believed in God - at a time when 68.5% of the general UK population described themselves as believers.
A separate poll in the 90s found only 7% of members of the American National Academy of Sciences believed in God.

Professor Lynn said most primary school children believed in God, but as they entered adolescence - and their intelligence increased - many started to have doubts. He told Times Higher Education magazine:.. I believe it is simply a matter of the IQ. Academics have higher IQs than the general population. Several Gallup poll studies of the general population have shown that those with higher IQs tend not to believe in God."..."

And even those who believed in god probably few (to none) were literalist like you.

You did not (couldn't) answer anything I said to Jackson, or ANY other post I ever made to you. Thus [the Lie) Ignore.

You remain completely NON-conversant on the subject and your main tactic (ie the OP) is post PLAGIARIZING quote mining lists from Kweationist websites.
Which BTW contain many Fabrications, Uncontexted or short.....quotes, etc.

`

...The overwhelming Majority of Nobel Laureates in science are of Judeo-Christian faith.
They believe in God. "
Which God"? Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of
Independence. Leftists, atheists and agnostics think they're smarter than Nobel Laureates
in sciences? What hubris. What unbelievable arrogance and pride. And the Bible says
pride goeth before a fall.

Judeo-Christians aren't "holier" than atheists and agnostics. We don't hold ourselves to be
supremely intelligent, as they do. God forgives us our sins. Good acts don't get anyone into heaven.

The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell would be great reading for
Leftists/atheists/agnostics. So would watching A Matter of Gravity by Professor John Len

1710377154580.png

`

Forum List

Back