Surprisingly, I agree with trump's spokesman.

It's like this. If politicians cheat in this country and it takes the Russians to expose that, I would support the Russians in doing that.

Don't cheat. You seem to have a problem with that idea.
Please be specific about what cheating you are asserting happened.

Media reaction to Trump campaign email leak starkly different from 2016, when Clinton was hacked

Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung reminded the press of their duty to fairness and democracy. “Any media or news outlet reprinting documents or internal communications are doing the bidding of America’s enemies and doing exactly what they want.”

Hypocrisy continues to be a feature of trumpery.

But Trump sang a different tune in July 2016, when during a news conference the presidential hopeful directly appealed to Russia to hack Clinton’s emails.

The entity Cheung's reference to doing the bidding of America’s enemies was of course Russia. Back then trump was soliciting Putin's help with the campaign. Soliciting and welcoming the help of one of America's enemies. Arguably an act of treachery if not treason for which he paid no political price. Such is the nature of the unconditional devotion of The Following.

As the article points out, there's another form of hypocrisy going on here. The media's. For all the whining complaints about media bias from Repubs, the overly sensationalized coverage of the Wikileaks document dumps unquestionably hurt Clinton's chances for election.

Here's How Many Bernie Sanders Supporters Ultimately Voted For Trump

As difficult if not impossible as it is to quantify the magnitude of the affect Russia's activities had in support of trump's election this is one concrete way to do so.
Weirdo Berg is still pissed the dnc corruption was exposed

You mean the pub that went anti trumper during his administration?
IOW, you only choose to believe information coming from sources that are loyal to trump? No wonder everything you believe is a lie.

Well you got me there. 128.
This.........."You understand what I'm saying. Both parties are full of crybabies because they lost."..........is your specific explanation of the cheating you keep referring to?

Are you purposely being obtuse? Or are you too embarrassed to admit you have no idea what you're talking about?

This.........."You understand what I'm saying. Both parties are full of crybabies because they lost."..........is your specific explanation of the cheating you keep referring to?

Are you purposely being obtuse? Or are you too embarrassed to admit you have no idea what you're talking about?

It's been discussed and discussed. You know what it is. I have no desire to chase you down a rabbit hole.

Hillary lost. Get over it already.

It's been discussed and discussed. You know what it is. I have no desire to chase you down a rabbit hole.

Hillary lost. Get over it already.
I never said she didn't. I should have known all along you have nothing.

Forum List

Back