Surprisingly, I agree with trump's spokesman.

Believe what you wish. I believe Assange.

You also believe that exposing the cheating was worse than the cheating so..................
Assange is hardly credible and has a vested interest in lying about this.

Just so we are clear, are you saying this document, written by John Eastman, doesn't exist?

What about this document?

Washington — A newly revealed memo authored by a Trump-allied attorney laid out a sweeping strategy for organizing Trump supporters to serve as fake electors in the wake of the 2020 election, shining new light on the origins of an alleged scheme that is central to the most recent indictment of former President Donald Trump.

The six-page memo dated Dec. 6, 2020, was authored by attorney Kenneth Chesebro and circulated among Trump campaign lawyers and associates, two people familiar with the matter tell CBS News. The New York Times obtained and published the memo for the first time on Tuesday.

The document, signed by "K.C.," was one of a series of memos crafted by Chesebro and John Eastman, a conservative attorney, that formed the proposed legal basis for the ultimately unsuccessful fake elector scheme. The indictment alleges the plan "evolved over time from a legal strategy to preserve the Defendant's rights to a corrupt plan to subvert the federal government function by stopping Biden electors' votes from being counted and certified."

I'm trying to identify exactly what part of the evidence of trump's plot to steal the election you are in denial of.
And right on que, you run to left wing sourcing.

Believe what you wish. I believe Assange.
What I believe is the forensic evidence and the logic of Russia being Assange's source since it was Russian agents that hacked the material in the first place. Based on our previous discussion on this thread it is not at all surprising you choose to believe in a fantasy.

What I believe is the forensic evidence and the logic of Russia being Assange's source since it was Russian agents that hacked the material in the first place. Based on our previous discussion on this thread it is not at all surprising you choose to believe in a fantasy.

Don't cheat. Then you have nothing to worry about.

I’m not interested in the fiction you’ve been fed. It’s been laid out for you for years now. You’ve laid out that you’ve all but lost the ability to critically evaluate your own sources, just like they want you to.
You’re identity is too wrapped up in Trump to ever be able to admit the truth.

As far as I know Assange hasn't lied about anything. Now the government..............................
He promised to turn himself in if Chelsea Manning was commuted.

Which obviously never happened.

He’s become a weird dude but anyone with half a brain would know not to piss off the Russians.

And right on que, you run to left wing sourcing.
Again, so we are clear, you are denying the existence of the memo written by Eastman? The one trump and his cohorts used to justify the scheme to get Pence to refuse to certify the electoral vote count? Is that right?

He promised to turn himself in if Chelsea Manning was commuted.

Which obviously never happened.

He’s become a weird dude but anyone with half a brain would know not to piss off the Russians.

Don't cheat the public.

Don't cheat. Then you have nothing to worry about.
What does that vague word salad have to do with..........."What I believe is the forensic evidence and the logic of Russia being Assange's source since it was Russian agents that hacked the material in the first place. Based on our previous discussion on this thread it is not at all surprising you choose to believe in a fantasy."

Again, so we are clear, you are denying the existence of the memo written by Eastman? The one trump and his cohorts used to justify the scheme to get Pence to refuse to certify the electoral vote count? Is that right?
I’m sure there are memos about all sorts of things…Many are never acted on…like I said, your triggered.

Projection
Trump tried to tell state legislators to throw away all the votes and just appoint new electors for him.

That’s how you steal an election.

That happened. It’s not debatable. That’s what he tried to do.

Trump tried to tell state legislators to throw away all the votes and just appoint new electors for him.

That’s how you steal an election.

That happened. It’s not debatable. That’s what he tried to do.
You mean like every dem when they lose?

What does that vague word salad have to do with..........."What I believe is the forensic evidence and the logic of Russia being Assange's source since it was Russian agents that hacked the material in the first place. Based on our previous discussion on this thread it is not at all surprising you choose to believe in a fantasy."

It's like this. If politicians cheat in this country and it takes the Russians to expose that, I would support the Russians in doing that.

Don't cheat. You seem to have a problem with that idea.

I’m sure there are memos about all sorts of things…Many are never acted on…like I said, your triggered.
But the Eastman memo was acted on. It was the premise upon which trump tried to get Pence to refuse to certify the electoral vote count.

BTW, it's not "your triggered," it's "you're triggered."

Forum List

Back