Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

I have never been outed as a “lib” Lisa, I’ve always been a leftist openly and obviously (except maybe to you) :lmao: In the meantime, keep flailing. Your topic title and your defense over said it all. As I said, not even the article you used thought it important enough to mention in either the title or first paragraph.

But you did 👍🏻
Well of course it’s important. Blacks attacking defenseless Orthodox Jews has been a problem for decades. No need to hide that fact. Now blacks have a NEW excuse, thanks to all the anti-Israel propoganda the Left is spreading.

But again….why do you not object when a blacktivist opens a thread about a white attacking a black? Why are you glad to show that the violence is perpetrated by a white, when it is, but scream racist when it’s a black - and it’s not hidden?

More double standards from the Left.

I have never been outed as a “lib” Lisa, I’ve always been a leftist openly and obviously (except maybe to you) :lmao: In the meantime, keep flailing. Your topic title and your defense over said it all. As I said, not even the article you used thought it important enough to mention in either the title or first paragraph.

But you did 👍🏻
In the meantime, where is your outrage that Kamala was advised not to select the Jew as her VP because it could cost her the election, given how many antisemitic Muslims are in the Dem base?

In the meantime, where is your outrage that Kamala was advised not to select the Jew as her VP because it could cost her the election, given how many antisemitic Muslims are in the Dem base?
I explained to you the political calculus that goes into a VP pick. Candidates want to win. All of the candidates on the short list supported Israel, you realize that right?

Here is an article that provides some insight into the decision: No, Josh Shapiro Wasn’t Snubbed for VP Because He's Jewish

Now…if you are going to be consistent, you should be asking yourself why Trump “snubbed” Jews by not even considering a Jewish person for VP. You should be similarly outraged. Are you?

I explained to you the political calculus that goes into a VP pick. Candidates want to win. All of the candidates on the short list supported Israel, you realize that right?

Here is an article that provides some insight into the decision: No, Josh Shapiro Wasn’t Snubbed for VP Because He's Jewish

Now…if you are going to be consistent, you should be asking yourself why Trump “snubbed” Jews by not even considering a Jewish person for VP. You should be similarly outraged. Are you?
You’re nuts.

eagle1462010

Can you imagine if Trump were considering a black for VP, and his advisors told him not to pick a black because there are so many KKK members in the party that he could lose the election?

The left would be outraged, and rightly so. But because the Dems were dissing the Jew, and in order to maintain the votes of the Muslims, there are excuses and denials.

Well of course it’s important. Blacks attacking defenseless Orthodox Jews has been a problem for decades. No need to hide that fact. Now blacks have a NEW excuse, thanks to all the anti-Israel propoganda the Left is spreading.
It isn’t that clear, it depends on where you are and in many cases attacks don’t have a clear ideological motive or the people are mentally unstable.

Another interesting article examining this and talking about building bridges between communities, which judging from your posts in this thread, is not what you want to do yet it is one of the best ways to fight antisemitism (or racism or Islamophobia).

Trigger warning: you might not like it because it doesn’t involve pitting minorities against each other.

So, am I correct in assuming that you feel the race of this attacker being Black is so important it needs to be in the title even though it was buried in the article itself?

But again….why do you not object when a blacktivist opens a thread about a white attacking a black? Why are you glad to show that the violence is perpetrated by a white, when it is, but scream racist when it’s a black - and it’s not hidden?

More double standards from the Left.
If I objected every post and poster you feel I should be objecting to it would take a lifetime. Given you don’t follow this, why do you expect others to? I’ll take my lead from you…feel free to begin.

eagle1462010

Can you imagine if Trump were considering a black for VP, and his advisors told him not to pick a black because there are so many KKK members in the party that he could lose the election?

The left would be outraged, and rightly so. But because the Dems was dissing the Jew, and in order to maintain the votes of the Muslims, there are excuses and denials.

Except no one said, "Don't pick Shapiro because he's Jewish." No one.

You seem not to get that people can be outraged by the GENOCIDE going on in Gaza, but still be fine with Jewish politicians. I've voted for J.B. Pritzker twice. I think he's done a fine job, even during Covid. (Unlike Trump, he never bragged about his ratings or made an enemy of his top medical advisors.)

If you read the Nation Article that Coyote was kind enough to post, Shapiro came into the interview making demands of what his role would be, while Walz was charming and supportive. As a wise resume writer once said, "The Resume only gets you into the interview; the interview gets you the job."

A very good article.

It was more about how both men approached the interview process than anything else. She asked the very basic question, "Which guy do I want to work with for the next 8 years?"

But he won’t pick a Jew as a running mate.
So

He recognized Jerusalem as their capital. Many before have SAID they would. He actually did it.

The left in this country accuse them if Geoncide and have been for decades.

Its BS. But an effective BRAIN WASHING Trick

So

He recognized Jerusalem as their capital. Many before have SAID they would. He actually did it.

And Trump’s advisors never told him NOT to pick a Jew because he would offend the antisemites. That the Democrats are so concerned with not offending the Jew-hating Muslims is a very chilling sign of bad times ahead - for Jews.

And this is nothing new. When Trump wanted to ramp down on all the liberal Jew-hate on college campuses, he issued an EO withholding federal funds from the Arab-funded antisemitic colleges, and he wanted it to be permanent legislation. The Republicans were onboard with it. Who objected? Democrats, including Nadler and Schumer. And why? They were afraid of offending Muslims.

IOW, they would rather Jewish students been beaten up than hurt Muslims’ feelings.

So

Um, no, Israel meets the UN definition of Genocide.

"The definition contained in Article II of the Convention describes genocide as a crime committed with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, in whole or in part. "

That sounds pretty close to what the Israelis are trying to do in Gaza.

Also, there was a good reason why past presidents didn't put the embassy in Jerusalem.

A very good article.

It was more about how both men approached the interview process than anything else. She asked the very basic question, "Which guy do I want to work with for the next 8 years?"
They were all good candidates but some people are hell bent on finding some way to make it about antisemitism (or for that matter, racism) when it is largely a political calculation and, at the end as you point out, personal.

Nope. The Hamas parents chose to use their children as shields. Evil POS.
And notice how the HAMAS-supporting idiots never mention what the savages did - by intention - to the Jewish babies. The one that haunts me is the one they baked to death in the oven, forcing the parents to watch, and then they tortured the parents to death.

And Trump’s advisors never told him NOT to pick a Jew because he would offend the antisemites.
Neither did Harris's. Which is why she seriously considered two Jews - Shapiro and Pritzker.

Number of Jews on Trump's short list? Zero.

That the Democrats are so concerned with no offending the Jew-hating Muslims is a very chilling sign of bad times ahead - for Jews.

The problem with that kind of thinking is that it assumes that we should put the concerns of 16 million Jews over 1 Billion Muslims. Or you could do the very sensible thing and try to strive for a balanced approach.

About half of Israelis don't like what Netanyahu is doing, but American politicians are supposed to pledge undying loyalty to him?

And this is nothing new. When Trump wanted to ramp down on all the liberal Jew-hate on college campuses, he issued an EO withholding federal funds from the Arab-funded antisemitic colleges, and he wanted it to be permanent legislation. The Republicans were onboard with it. Who objected? Democrats, including Nadler and Schumer. And why? They were afraid of offending Muslims.

Um, Colleges should be bastions of free speech. The problem with people like you is that you don't WANT people discussing what is going on in Palestine.

IOW, they would rather Jewish students been beaten up than hurt Muslims’ feelings.

Um, you guys aren't going to make GENOCIDE in Gaza go away by not letting anyone talk about it.

Forum List

Back