*Dozen Eggs: $4.50 Dollar General*

For those not interested in playing around in the sandbox, here is the serious national retail egg price data from BLS:

How much more are you making today?

Or does that not enter into your affordability equation?
Real wages are down since Joey and Harris took office:

That seems high, the avg cost is $3, up 100 percent from when Joe took office, when it was $1.50ish

Do you have something against the "free market", what the hell!

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've never seen eggs cost that much, I had to start a thread.
2. On the way to the auto repair shop I stopped at the store, grabbed a cart did some shopping.
3. And as I did I came up to the eggs, which were $4.50 cents a dozen.
4. Its highway robbery.
5. I want to say that the store is charging too much.
6. Its criminal.
7. How does this grab you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

um the headline in your link states:

While bird flu is generally the main culprit for the price of eggs going up, there are other factors, such as the cost of labor and the high price of chicken feed.

in other words, Harris and Xidenflation
Main culprit. English. Its Legit!

Your own post said main culprit. Is English your second language?
um, i quoted your link, which refutes your claims, other factors are a ta play, Xiden and Harris inflation.

We have had bird flu outbreaks through out the years, and never prices like this

um, i quoted your link, which refutes your claims, other factors are a ta play, Xiden and Harris inflation.

We have had bird flu outbreaks through out the years, and never prices like this
No, you literally said it was the major cause, and can't accept that.

Do you have a problem with the "free market"?

Lets see, the price of food skyrocketed and is still going up, just not as fast, and you think by comparing that to somewhere else makes it great?

Morons trying to defend democrats.

And on top of this stupidity of yours you told us Biden was mentally fit to finish his term and be president another four years.

Delusional stupid dishonest, you are all

Real wages are down since Joey and Harris took office:

You didn't know thats what happens when you stop sending out government checks?

check-issued-by-the-us-government-for-a-combined-husbandwife-payment-of-2400-or-1200-apiecethese-have-been-issued-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-2BN99TH.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back