GOP rep files impeachment articles using Dem precedent set during Trump administration

Just a tool in the toolbox that FJB has removed to benefit Hamas and those in Gaza that give them their full support.....Which is everyone.

Maybe you have not been on this rock long enough to realize the FUBAR wretches that the "palestinians" are. I have, drive them out Gaza or kill them all. The world won't miss them a bit.

Again, over half of Gazans are children. You're literally advocating 'killing them all', when most of 'them all', are children.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 'pro-life' party.

Just a tool in the toolbox that FJB has removed to benefit Hamas and those in Gaza that give them their full support.....Which is everyone.

Maybe you have not been on this rock long enough to realize the FUBAR wretches that the "palestinians" are. I have, drive them out Gaza or kill them all. The world won't miss them a bit.

Let's see. Two "Wars", 20+ years in the US Military, 73 years old........... And if we can save even one life by forcing Netanyahu to restart the 2 state solution then we are long overdue. And I have already stated my feeling about HAMAS.

Wht political favor?

Not using our bombs to bomb the shit out of civilians??
Biden is courageous. He can't find Netyanjahu's killing spree.
Biden does not have personal interest in Rafah.
Trump wasn't impeached because of a quid quo pro. He was impeached for threatened to withhold US military aid to an ally for his own personal gain.

As demonstrated by Trump insisting that Ukraine should coordinate with Rudy Gullini on the investigation into Biden that Trump demanded of Ukraine. Rudy was Trump's personal lawyer.

Says who? Says Rudy Gulliani, who insisted that his communication with Trump was privileged because he wasn't acting as a government employee or in an official government capacity for President Trump, but was instead working in a personal capacity for private citizen Trump.

So....what investigation into Trump did Biden demand from Israel, coordinated with Biden's personal attorney, in exchange for more offensive weapons?

Show me.
IDGAF Impeach 46. No shame, he won't remember it happening.

You got a problem, take it up with Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla.

I want HAMAS wiped off the face of the Earth without slaughtering hundreds or thousands of civilians. And the only way to do that is to invade with a ground force. If nothing else, it gives them someone to surrender to.
well Joe doesn't care what you want. Joe is holding back weapons and his ass is going to be IMPEACHED for it.

Redo:
don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F- things up, and he's really done it this time

Lesh

Forum List

Back