Republicans rally to Trump's defence

try a mirror.
1717124861215.png

Is the mayor of Memphis Republican? That city is all fucked up.
I am pretty sure, it is a Democrat, as it usually is. I avoid Memphis like the plague and always locked and loaded when I go there, except sometimes to the airport.

Sounds like more Republican sour grapes to me. Hell with the whiny bitches. ;)

Thanks for reminding me why I did not, would not and would NEVER join the ranks of "moderators" here, nor ever again donate one red cent. That's first.

Second, try this. Donald Trump was convicted for ____________________

What, exactly? The FEC passed the charges.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I am pretty sure, it is a Democrat, as it usually is. I avoid Memphis like the plague and always locked and loaded when I go there, except sometimes to the airport.

Sweetheart, you're turning the whole nation into Memphis. You should be forced to live in what you endorse. What you waiting for?

Thanks for reminding me why I did not, would not and would NEVER join the ranks of "moderators" here, nor ever again donate one red cent. That's first.

Second, try this. Donald Trump was convicted for ____________________

What, exactly? The FEC passed the charges.
The Jury found him guilty in New York on 34 class E felonies of New York Penal Code § 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.
Each count carries possible penalties up to maximum prison term, not to exceed 5 years.

How this will work out at sentencing on July 11, is up to Judge Merchant is hard to say, and may depend on Trump. It could be anything from suspended sentence with probation, or home arrest or actual time behind bars.

Under New York law, he is not "convicted" until sentence is passed by the judge, even though the jury found him guilty on all 34 counts yesterday, May 30, 2024. No appeal can be filed with an appeals court until sentencing on the conviction.

I take it, this bothers you for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
The Jury found him guilty in New York on 34 class E felonies of New York Penal Code § 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.
Each count carries possible penalties up to maximum prison term, not to exceed 5 years.

How this will work out at sentencing on July 11, is up to Judge Merchant is hard to say, and may depend on Trump. It could be anything from suspended sentence with probation, or home arrest or actual time behind bars.

Under New York law, he is not "convicted" until sentence is passed by the judge, even though the jury found him guilty on all 34 counts yesterday, May 30, 2024. No appeal can be filed with an appeals court until sentencing on the conviction.

I take it, this bothers you for some reason.

Here is that law. What was the "other crime"? The FEC already passed on the case.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Sweetheart, you're turning the whole nation into Memphis. You should be forced to live in what you endorse. What you waiting for?
Uh, a better deal than a completely paid off mortgage on a brick home with sodded zoysia lawns, great deck overlooking in-ground pool, landscaped flowerbeds, banana tree groves, fully privacy fenced and gated, in a relatively quiet neighborhood, in a much smaller city with a much lower crime rate, where two of my kids and all of my grandkids live, along with relatives and long-term friends, as we enjoy our retirement come to mind.

Why don't you move to Memphis, check it out, and get back to me, instead?

Uh, a better deal than a completely paid off mortgage on a brick home with sodded zoysia lawns, great deck overlooking in-ground pool, landscaped flowerbeds, banana tree groves, fully privacy fenced and gated, in a relatively quiet neighborhood, in a much smaller city with a much lower crime rate, where two of my kids and all of my grandkids live, along with relatives and long-term friends, as we enjoy our retirement come to mind.

Why don't you move to Memphis, check it out, and get back to me, instead?

This is one of the most cretinous things I have ever read here, and that's saying something.

You're saying: yeah I know the policies I VOTE FOR are creating abject poverty, but it's not MY poverty so I don't care. Me and mine got ours.

Please make sure I'm never part of your club, thanks.

Here is that law. What was the "other crime"? The FEC already passed on the case.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
-It is illegal for a person to make donations to a campaign over 5000 dollar without reporting it.
-It is illegal for a person to hide donations to a campaign through the use of a proxy.

The money for the NDA was both not reported as a campaign donation. And was provided by Michael Cohen and later reimbursed by Trump.

Hope this helps.

Vote to restore democracy, vote Republican 2024!!

Vote to restore equal justice under the law, vote Republican 2024!!

End Dem lawfare, vote Republican 2024!!

-It is illegal for a person to make donations to a campaign over 5000 dollar without reporting it.
-It is illegal for a person to hide donations to a campaign through the use of a proxy.

The money for the NDA was both not reported as a campaign donation. And was provided by Michael Cohen and later reimbursed by Trump.

Hope this helps.
China donated millions to Obama and Biden, none was reported.

This is one of the most cretinous things I have ever read here, and that's saying something.

You're saying: yeah I know the policies I VOTE FOR are creating abject poverty, but it's not MY poverty so I don't care. Me and mine got ours.

Please make sure I'm never part of your club, thanks.
I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Maybe you should have planned better. Be that as it may, it has nothing to do with the jury finding Trump guilty on 34 counts, nor is it a sign of any logical trump supporter defense, as it does not support or defend Trump, nor even represent you, with any intelligence. I am sorry you feel bad for Donny, but like always, this thing was based on his choices and actions, so I am sure he can live with them, as the rest of us live with our choices.

Let me know when you relocate to Memphis. No matter their political leadership, I am pretty sure they need workers there. So, maybe you can find work.

China donated millions to Obama and Biden, none was reported.
If that's true. I'm sure someone like Ken Paxton would be more than willing to prosecute.

Also. "But the other side did something sorta, maybe,kinda similar." Isn't a legal defense. It's a political one. And one that no parent would accept from a 5 year old. That's how weak it is.

If that's true. I'm sure someone like Ken Paxton would be more than willing to prosecute.

Also. "But the other side did something sorta, maybe,kinda similar." Isn't a legal defense. It's a political one. And one that no parent would accept from a 5 year old. That's how weak it is.
You underestimate how corrupt Democrats are. They kept the donations small enough that the law didn't require them to report it or keep records. Clever, but obviously intentionally doing an end run around the law which prohibits foreigners from donating to OUR presidential campaigns.

Forum List

Back