Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty

All politicians do this ... Trump brags about it is all ... one thing conservatives value above all else is honesty ... even George XLIII's most venomous detractors had to admit he was an honest man ...

What were the Bidens doing in Ukraine? ... there's a war there now and we deserve to know our part in it ... talk about lying sacks of shit ... at least Truth will thrive under another Trump Presidency ...

Now that Trump's been convicted ... let's go after all of them ...
Former FBI informant Alexander Smirnov is in jail for lying about the Bidens and Ukraine. Being that you`re a nobody at best, you have nothing to worry about. Yes, politicians lie, and they get a pass. We`re in our 21st year of searching for WMDs in Iraq.

According to the Daily Mail. They are biased, but it sounds about what I would expect after a guilty verdict.

Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts according to snap Daily Mail poll: 'I think it was a waste of taxpayer money'​

• JL Partners used a panel of 403 likely voters to asses the impact of guilty verdict
  • The results showed an improvement in Trump's favorability ratings
  • Read more: The blunders that undermined Trump's defense in hush money case

Sigh polls......

I'll be impressed when the sample is about 20,000 with clearly demonstrable sample guidelines covering an equal area of both heavily Democratic and heavily Republican districts.
Taking the results from both of those and averaging them up to create a final sample product from which a median standard can be derived.

Sigh polls......

I'll be impressed when the sample is about 20,000 with clearly demonstrable sample guidelines covering an equal area of both heavily Democratic and heavily Republican districts.
Taking the results from both of those and averaging them up to create a final sample product from which a median standard can be derived.

I used to take them seriously until polls universally predicted a Hillary landslide and not a single poll predicted she was in danger of losing Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Now, if polls evaluated what went wrong and fixed it, I would have more confidence in them.

But polls got both 2020 and 2022 significantly wrong.

So, I will wait till the election and encourage Democrats to get out the vote and see what happens

I will be impressed when polls stop polling in obvious Red or Blue States and poll 20,000 voters in the ten swing states

They also need to monitor voter registration increases in swing states

According to the Daily Mail. They are biased, but it sounds about what I would expect after a guilty verdict.

Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts according to snap Daily Mail poll: 'I think it was a waste of taxpayer money'​

• JL Partners used a panel of 403 likely voters to asses the impact of guilty verdict

403 voters. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:

I used to take them seriously until polls universally predicted a Hillary landslide and not a single poll predicted she was in danger of losing Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Now, if polls evaluated what went wrong and fixed it, I would have more confidence in them.

So, I will wait till the election and encourage Democrats to get out the vote and see what happens
There was a time when they did the polls right.....
I have yet to see one that meets the old standards anymore.
Unfortunately they seem to be dependent on whoever sponsors the poll.

Taking a really good, legitimate, national poll is going to be expensive.
For a population base of 350,000,000 people even one percent is a massive
undertaking and it is questionable that one percent would be enough.

There would have to be 50 teams in 50 states all ready to go at the same time and
gather all of their stuff in about two weeks time. Once the data is in the processing
is the easy part. But nobody is going to pay for a poll that might disfavor them I suppose.

JO

That's a pretty sad comment on our country. The cult is a tumor.

That just means the margin of error is larger than a poll of, say, 1000.

The fact that it's not showing zero is a sad comment on our country.

It's a sad comment on your imagination and your sense of variety.
In a Sample base of nearly 400 million....400 is a complete insult to the polling process.
Shouldn't even have bothered with it.

JO

Any nationwide poll is worthless
Popular vote is meaningless in the election

Polling needs to concentrate on states with 80 percent of polling done in ten swing states

Yes If I remember correctly those were also miniscule samples.....no one is willing to put the real effort into a genuine poll with some REAL, MUSCULAR standards. Like I said It's expensive.

JO

It's a sad comment on your imagination and your sense of variety.
In a Sample base of nearly 400 million....400 is a complete insult to the polling process.
Shouldn't even have bothered with it.

JO
Why? Show us the math.

Show us the confidence interval.

Yes, "6 points" is not a number to be trusted.

Any nationwide poll is worthless
Popular vote is meaningless in the election

Polling needs to concentrate on states with 80 percent of polling done in ten swing states
Hmm.....that's actually a very intelligent sample guideline considering the Electoral College.
Come to think of it they didn't even state whether or not that was one of their sampling or processing guidelines.
It probably wasn't.

Forum List

Back