Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty

Of course

When Trump won in 2016, the system worked

When he lost in 2020, the exact same system and exact same electoral college was rigged

Try and keep up
Now they're raising the bar. It has to be a landslide, or it was rigged.

Because most of America adores them like they do 'n stuff. Everyone knows it.

Incredible.

Trump got a 6 point bump in republican support. And that's it. He did not get a 6 point bump from all likely voters. He.'s a convict now, and I don't see sane Americans voting for a convict to run our country. Convicts can't even vote. It's time the lying stopped.

Record breaking 52.8 million dollars. Huge bump in the polls.
You gottem leftards!
Aaaaahahahahaaahahahaaaaaa!

According to the Daily Mail. They are biased, but it sounds about what I would expect after a guilty verdict.

Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts according to snap Daily Mail poll: 'I think it was a waste of taxpayer money'​

• JL Partners used a panel of 403 likely voters to asses the impact of guilty verdict
  • The results showed an improvement in Trump's favorability ratings
  • Read more: The blunders that undermined Trump's defense in hush money case

Wouldn't surprise me. The voters have been manipulated so much that they think being convicted is this that or the other conspiracy theory.

All you need to be a leader now is to claim everything your supporters don't like isn't real and WHAM, you're dictator.

Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts​

Among felons?

He wasn't.

Let's see your evidence ... if he wasn't, fine, go ahead and tell us what he was doing on the Board of the biggest energy company in The Ukraine while his father was Vice President in charge of all matters Ukraine ... that's conflict of interest ...

Disclosure ... or they're liars ... it's not normal for drug addicts to be posted to high office in foreign governments ... unless daddy was threatening to withhold funds ...

Forum List

Back