Dementia As An Election Ploy

I am out of this circle jerk. After Trump lost in 2018 midterms, 2020 presidential election and house, 2021 Senate run off, 2022 red wave turned into a record failure for an out of power party, and 2023 special election disasters,... I wouldnt be surprised if Trump loses to a turnip in 2024.

I am out of this circle jerk. After Trump lost in 2018 midterms, 2020 presidential election and house, 2021 Senate run off, 2022 red wave turned into a record failure for an out of power party, and 2023 special election disasters,... I wouldnt be surprised if Trump loses to a turnip in 2024.

So you're voting for Silver Alert?

Lesser differences would be those on budget, deficit, past actions or inactions, who the Speaker is, what role the federal government should play re abortion, education, climate change, healthcare, energy policy, civil rights, etc. etc. etc. The big picture is our best chance to have a strong, free, prosperous America with options, choices, opportunity for all regardless of race, creed, socioeconomic status etc. With that secured then we can hammer out any differences on all the other issues.

I think you have me confused with someone else.
If the Democrats prevail we will be given no opportunity to participate in any debate because everything will be dictated. And the dictates will not be good for anybody but the few the government favors.
This I know, and it’s been happening for years - but will only get worse should the Dems prevail. It’s hard to believe that the caliber of the American electorate has fallen so low that there is even a question as to who would win in a Biden v Trump or Harris v Trump contest.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

This I know, and it’s been happening for years - but will only get worse should the Dems prevail. It’s hard to believe that the caliber of the American electorate has fallen so low that there is even a question as to who would win in a Biden v Trump or Harris v Trump contest.
I was just responding to your first line in your Post #55:
"I’m not even sure what our “lesser differences” are, but hey….I don’t expect you to be correct 100% of the time! ;)"

I wasn't quarreling or disagreeing with you. Not even the part that I'm not right all the time which I fully agree. :)

"Faltering performance"? That's the understatement of the century. Biden's entire three plus years has been a "faltering performance" and his debate performance was a freaking disaster. The real story is the lies and the cover up in the mainstream media and the dishonesty of the administration that claimed to be the "most transparent".

Perhaps you are familiar with the quip "knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.....wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

Every news story this morn is about Biden's dementia and whether he should remain the Demorat flag carrier.

"Will Democrats stand behind Biden?
Nearly two weeks after President Biden’s faltering performance at the first 2024 presidential debate, the Democratic Party is scrambling to decide whether to stand behind Biden or demand his exit from the race."
Washington Post

That's knowledge.

Wisdom is recognizing that it matters not who the nominee is......the same policies will come from the party.

Wisdom is voting for policies, not as though the party is your sports team, no matter how badly they play, they're your team.

Elections are about making the country better......like this:
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump, Putin didn’t invade Ukraine….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump, the savages of Hamas didn’t dare to slaughter concert goers….but you voted against that.

I'd vote for Dementia Joe and the Cackler if they brought the about success to our nation, and our people.

Wise up. Try using wisdom this time around.

Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that

That was due to tens of millions of people either losing their job or being relegated to working remote; either way, not commuting to work. That led to a drop in demand and a surplus of gas. That led to gas dropping to $1.80.

Thanks for appropriately blaming Trump for 22 million people getting laid off.
thumbsup.gif

That was due to tens of millions of people either losing their job or being relegated to working remote; either way, not commuting to work.

or dead from covid. can't drive if you're in a meat locker waiting to be buried.

That led to a drop in demand and a surplus of gas. That led to gas dropping to $1.80.

economics 101.

thumbsup.gif

she never disappoints.

That was due to tens of millions of people either losing their job or being relegated to working remote; either way, not commuting to work. That led to a drop in demand and a surplus of gas. That led to gas dropping to $1.80.

thumbsup.gif
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump, Putin didn’t invade Ukraine….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump, the savages of Hamas didn’t dare to slaughter concert goers….but you voted against that.

Forum List

Back