Zone1 Breastfeeding A Two and Five Year Old?

You said “child”. A 12 year old is a child

You set the goal posts

And I backed it up.

Breastfeeding contributes to your child’s NUTRITION​

• Although there has been little research done on children who breastfeed beyond the age of two, the available information indicates that breastfeeding continues to be a valuable source of nutrition and disease protection for as long as breastfeeding continues.

And I backed it up.

• Although there has been little research done on children who breastfeed beyond the age of two, the available information indicates that breastfeeding continues to be a valuable source of nutrition and disease protection for as long as breastfeeding continues.
Wow.

If I see a 12 year old asking for their moms boob.. I assume
1. The mother has a mental disease in regards to controlling her children
2. The child will be socially delayed and have a dominated aspect from their mother

Wow.

2. The child will be socially delayed and have a dominated aspect from their mother

More made up bs you can't back up.

Hey, check out posts #64.

This gal in the UK was still suckling her 9-year-old girl. (From what I recall.)

View attachment 975100
View attachment 975101

No idea if it is right or wrong good or bad.

For the first time on this message board I question your sanity then.

Even adults can get nutrition from breast milk.

Now you're just getting over the top ridiculous. 🙄

Keep moving those goalposts.

View attachment 975278

Just answer the question!!

And I backed it up.

So that's a yes then? You see absolutely nothing wrong with breastfeeding somebody who is in middle school?

Wow.

3. Or that kid is getting sexually harassed.

By all means go on and rant about something that no one is discussing or suggesting.

Did you or did you not suggest that even adults can benefit from breast milk? Which btw you're suggesting something that doesn't exist in the animal kingdom as even animals ween their babies.

Did you or did you not suggest that even adults can benefit from breast milk? Which btw you're suggesting something that doesn't exist in the animal kingdom as even animals ween their babies.

Yes I did, and they can.

I even provided some links that back it up.

That doesn't mean they have to suck on a boob to do so.

Yes I did, and they can.

I even provided some links that back it up.

That doesn't mean they have to suck on a boob to do so.

Whatever as I'm adopted so I wasn't even breastfed as a baby and I'm still alive and kicking.

Would you suggest a twelve year old to still have a pacifier too?

Most 12 year olds do have pacifiers these days, they are just a little more expensive and complicated.

1720733650759.png

Forum List

Back