Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

I'm not full of shit because I reject your dipshit premise. That's not how debate works. You have to make the case for your premise being correct.
No, you said you and Fawnboi are full of shit right here...

anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit.

No, you said you and Fawnboi are full of shit right here...

anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit.
That's pretty basic reasoning you Clown. Why should anyone think you have a better understanding than her on her own diary? :laugh:

You just posted it is sound logic that anyone discussing what her diary means is full of shit. You and Fawnboi are both discussing what her diary means, Simp.

Do the math.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Are you stupid? I'm not pretending her diary means anything other than what she says it means, you are. How confused are you?

You just posted it is sound logic that anyone discussing what her diary means is full of shit. You and Fawnboi are both discussing what her diary means, Simp.

Do the math.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Any American that doesn't agree with you about the diary is gaslighting Americans to cover for pedo Peter's actions.

Doesn't matter.

Bingoboi says anyone discussing what her diary means is full of shit. Take it up with Bingoboi.
Dipshit at least get my quote right. I said anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit. I'm referring you back to her own words, not trying to pretend they mean something other than what she's claimed like you are. You're too stupid to discern the difference.

Dipshit at least get my quote right. I said anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit. I'm referring you back to her own words, not trying to pretend they mean something other than what she's claimed like you are. You're too stupid to discern the difference.
Words have meanings.

Like "showers with dad" and "inappropriate"

Forum List

Back