PUTIN attacked the largest Children's hospital in Kyiv TONIGHT. Many victims , Question to our radical left and MAGA, do you want Moscow empire pay

do you want Moscow empire pay (in Hague ) for this crime ?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No one should be shocked at what Putin's terrorist military is doing in Ukraine. He's following in the footsteps of Stalin during & after WW2 & the atrocities committed against civilians in Europe.

Trump & Johnson have blood on their hands for holding up aid to Ukraine for six months.

YES, Breaking up Moscow
🇷🇺
🐷
🇷🇺
empire is the only way to end its imperialism, And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin...

GR5keL7XoAACMhl

How is the U.S. responsible to make Russia "pay" for the atrocity in Kiev? The Ukies are on their own. The best the U.S. can do is to kick Biden and his junkie son out of office and wait for a strong leader to win in November.

How is the U.S. responsible to make Russia "pay" for the atrocity in Kiev?
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

View attachment 974491

Be careful what you wish for. A mentally impaired U.S. president has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. Biden's health is a national security issue. Whether or not his wife or his crack head son are involved in foreign policy issues is a national security issue. Ukraine will have to wait until the United States straightens out it's own political problems.

Be careful what you wish for. A mentally impaired U.S. president has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. Biden's health is a national security issue. Whether or not his wife or his crack head son are involved in foreign policy issues is a national security issue. Ukraine will have to wait until the United States straightens out it's own political problems.
Americans with pro-putin views manipulating their own countrymen to turn against their country and embrace Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 genocidal , nazi imperialism .

GRlN3JkbMAQLzmZ

It's a sad place to be but I don't believe anything the MSM says these days.

1720571565272.png

Forum List

Back