QUESTION TO OUR MAGA crew, Do you support EU ban on Muscovite LNG transhipments ? I Moscow´s Oil and gas revenues in 2024 will decrease by 518.9 bln

Do you support EU ban on Muscovite LNG transhipments ?

• I do (MAGA)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I do ( not MAGA)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I dont (MAGA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont (not MAGA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who is WEF? What line? Russia invaded Ukraine dumbass, they need to leave.
The WEF took over Ukraine in 2014. First they invited the USA to use their Black Sea port — forcing Putin to seize Crimea

When Trump was in the WH, nothing further happened

In Feb 22, Kamala invited Ukraine to join NATO — forcing Putin into a Biden approved limited invasion

Great News for US LNG 👍 QUESTION TO OUR MAGA crew, Do you support EU ban on Muscovite LNG transhipments ?

Cut the dependency on aggressor's LNG is freedom!!
Free countries like USA, Australia, Canada will step up to fill the demand.👍
Absolutely nothing should be allowed out of Muscovite empire , including their 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦propaganda .
related :

View attachment 957321

The rapacious desire to control all things is hilarious with you libs.

The rapacious desire to control all things is hilarious with you libs.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that EU/US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
putin´s Gazprom, that has the monopoly right to export pipeline GAS from the Moscow empire, posted a record net loss of $ 6,8 billion I US is N1 LNG EXPORTER

The WEF took over Ukraine in 2014. First they invited the USA to use their Black Sea port — forcing Putin to seize Crimea
When Trump was in the WH, nothing further happened
In Feb 22, Kamala invited Ukraine to join NATO — forcing Putin into a Biden approved limited invasion
1. Ukraine gave up its nukes for security guarantees from NATO in the Budapest Memorandum, signed by Russia.
2. Ukraine had the Maidan Revolution in 2014 gaining independence from Russia
3. No clue about Ukraine inviting US to use Black Sea Port????? How does that force Putin to seize Crimea? Whatever.
4. Russia then took back Crimea later in 2014
5. Correct, Trump kept a lid on things
6. Kamala's speech was corrected (below). Putin wanted a 3-day war to capture Kiev, and got a 3-year war that is still ongoing. Biden is a moron, but he never approved Putin's invasion.
The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people and in defense of the NATO alliance.

Russian army invaded and raised Russian flag above Crimean Parlament in Feb 2014, while Pro-Russian Ukrainian President was still in power.
yes, Moscow empire opened the Manchuria door in 2014 , will china "take back" only Outer Manchuria or the entire Moscow empire ?

Russian army invaded and raised Russian flag above Crimean Parlament in Feb 2014, while Pro-Russian Ukrainian President was still in power.

As expected...

1717596090196.jpeg

Forum List

Back