Biden administration to announce new Moscow sanctions at G7 summit. qestion to our MAGA members , do you support new Moscow sanctions ?

do you support new Moscow sanctions ?

• I do (MAGA)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont (MAGA)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I do (not MAGA)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I dont (not MAGA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ask USSR´S empire, oops , we killed it with out sanctions :cool: 👍

View attachment 961341

In other words you don't have a fucking clue.

Trump was all about the retreating... Trump figured if he ran away fast enough he couldn't loose... i.e. Syria, Afghanistan, Africa....

Europe are really going to screw with Russia in the long term as they are pushing over to alternatives to Gas as a primary electricity source... Gas Turbines will still be there but only as a back up, approximately 1/18th of the time average, so 1 day in 18...

This investment saves huge amount on gas and EU has storage of 100 BCM, that is at over 2 months supply... So build more wind farms... French still have Nuclear and Germany solar.

EU is planning to have 42.5% of Electricity from Wind by 2030 and are ahead due to Ukraine war...

Quatar are also trying to run a pipeline to EU for there gas, Russia will only be able to sell to BRIC countries after that (i.e. India & China) and if a version of TPP is signed, that shit will stop too...

TPP + EU is a lock on First World Trade and will have anyone wanting to sell goods to this block adhering to the rules set up by TPP and EU... Isolationists are really supporting China...

Wow. You’re really kooking it up on this one. This is nothing more than a campaign stunt to make Flacalacapacca *Joe look strong on foreign affairs. Putin, like the rest of the world will laugh at *Joes feeble attempt and ignore all sanctions.

In other words you don't have a fucking clue.
I know that , The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same 🇷🇺coin.
ps
🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 They are not going to attack Romania or Poland. They keep telling themselves this but it's absolutely clear that is never going to happen.

Yes, lets keep thumping a nuclear power in their back yard. Great idea.
GHdqpbxXUAAA-5a.jpg

Putin, like the rest of the world will laugh at *Joes feeble attempt and ignore all sanctions.
sure, 🇷🇺putin is gonna laughing all night long :auiqs.jpg:
by the way, Do you think sex will be the new currency in Moscow empire ?

I've long thought that after American politicians first fix Detroit and our inner cities, then perhaps I'll trust them being astute in regard to foreign nations.

Trump was about peace, not retreating. How Biden left Afghanistan was a retreat, now we have strengthened Terrorist Nation.
Biden was just fulfilling the deal Trump Admin laid out... Trump signed the withdrawal and had only 2,500 troops there...

Trump wasn't about peace... He was about short term gain without knowing the consequences...

When he pulled out of Syria, who moved in to control the region? Russia...

When he pulled out of Africa, China secured the rare metal resources there...

Trump was clueless how the world worked..

Biden was just fulfilling the deal Trump Admin laid out... Trump signed the withdrawal and had only 2,500 troops there...

Trump wasn't about peace... He was about short term gain without knowing the consequences...

When he pulled out of Syria, who moved in to control the region? Russia...

When he pulled out of Africa, China secured the rare metal resources there...

Trump was clueless how the world worked..
The deal that was never concluded, many conditions were not met. It has been discussed in detail in these threads. Discussed and linked. Links of the documents showing the, "deal" was to have further talks.

Nobody respects the Democrats, I am surprised you want to expose all the Democrat foreign policy failures.

The greatest failure is the Democrats demonstrating weakness as well as cowardice.

Great idea, time for new foreign policy threads, focusing on these Democrat failures. The time being, right before the election.

We should start with the attack and murder of our ambassador to libya on the anniversary of 9/11. Is that a good starting point for you? Is that also Trump's fault?

The deal that was never concluded, many conditions were not met. It has been discussed in detail in these threads. Discussed and linked. Links of the documents showing the, "deal" was to have further talks.
Sorry you information is all wrong.

Trump actually asked if he could leave before the end of his Presidency and his advisors told him it wasn't possible. So you idea of further talks was on Trump... the deadline was April 2020...

So he reduce the troop numbers to a pint where it was unsafe for the remaining if they didn't leave or go back in with tens of thousands of troops...

Where do you get your information?

I get my information from where you get your information. I must thank you for providing the document that stated that this is the start of the negotiations, not the final agreement. The start of talks, which should of been concluded by the Democrats. Thank you for pointing out the Foreign Policy failure of the Democrats.

This document is the start, it is not the comprehensive peace agreement, this is how they get to that point and what that document will include.

Again, thank you for proving yourself wrong, Trump right, and the Democrats foreign policy bad.

The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, a member of the United Nations and recognized by the United States and the international community as a sovereign state under international law, and the United States of America are committed to working together to reach a comprehensive and sustainable peace agreement that ends the war in Afghanistan for the benefit of all Afghans and contributes to regional stability and global security. A comprehensive and sustainable peace agreement will include four parts

Forum List

Back