Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

She never said she thought her dad molested her. He didn't molester her just because you're illiterate.

Never she said she never believes that her that her father NEVER abused her.

Never the fact P01135809 fondles Ivanka in public.

Never mind that P01135809 said that "If she wasn't my daughter, I'd date her," They choose to ignore his pervy shit and continue to condemn Mr. Biden.

Last edited:
Because she has no need of denying something she didn't accused him.
Seems to me if the media was accusing her dad of molesting her, and it didn't happen, she would correct the record.

Why hasn't she, Simp?

Seems to me if the media was accusing her dad of molesting her, and it didn't happen, she would correct the record.

LOL

The only media accusing him of molesting her is rightarded media. Who cares about that? Why should anyone dignify such fake news by pretending it's real news by responding to it?

Why hasn't she, Simp?

Asked and answered.

LOL

The only media accusing him of molesting her is rightarded media. Who cares about that? Why should anyone dignify such fake news by pretending it's real news by responding to it?

Asked and answered.
Hey Stupid, if it was not real news she would jump at the chance to call them out and correct the record. The fact she hasn't indicates he molested her.

Spin away, Simp..........................

So in summation, all you have is proof of the diary, but you do not have and desparately need is proof of an entry in that diary regarding Mr. Biden and Ashely. You have nothing. Nothining at all.
Next step, prove that Ashley wasn't lying to her diary.

Forum List

Back