Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

You assume someone lied about what happened to her, Simp.

LOL

Assume??

She didn't say how old she was when those showers occurred yet folks on the right have been throwing out all sorts of ages. Those are lies.

She also didn't say her father molested her, yet folks claim he did. Those are lies.

You're mentally deranged, Dumbfuck.

LOL

Assume??

She didn't say how old she was when those showers occurred yet folks on the right have been throwing out all sorts of ages. Those are lies.

She also didn't say her father molested her, yet folks claim he did. Those are lies.

You're mentally deranged, Dumbfuck.
You have no idea how old she was when these multiple inappropriate showers took place. Hell, they could have gone on for years for all we know.

And you have no idea she didn't get molested. You just assume Pedo Joe was virtuous during all those inappropriate showers with his own daughter. Therefore, you can't say anyone who says she was molested by her pedo dad is a liar.

So,, for you to call anyone here a liar requires you to make multiple assumptions.

Try again, Simp.

Her statement doesn't really require her to. It applies to anyone talking about what meant in her diary other than herself.
You claimed she was referencing me, Simp. That would require her to have a clue who I am, and then disagree with what I post. You have no way of proving either of those things.

Try again.......

You claimed she was referencing me, Simp. That would require her to have a clue who I am, and then disagree with what I post. You have no way of proving either of those things.

Try again.......
Thats your stupid premise, who says I have to agree with your dipshit starting point? She doesn't have to mention you specifically for her to say generally that anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit.

You have no idea how old she was when these multiple inappropriate showers took place. Hell, they could have gone on for years for all we know.

And you have no idea she didn't get molested. You just assume Pedo Joe was virtuous during all those inappropriate showers with his own daughter. Therefore, you can't say anyone who says she was molested by her pedo dad is a liar.

So,, for you to call anyone here a liar requires you to make multiple assumptions.

Try again, Simp.

I never said I know how old she was. I do know she wasn't 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, and 14, among some of the ages thrown out by righties. Like me, in reality, they don't know how old she was but that didn't stop them from making up numbers. So those are lies. Or as she said, "distortions."

Same with the claims that her father molested her. No one on the right knows, but they still claim he molested her.

Thats your stupid premise, who says I have to agree with your dipshit starting point? She doesn't have to mention you specifically for her to say generally that anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit.
So you are full of shit, and Fawnboi is full of shit.

got it.

Forum List

Back