Biden Unable To Attend Second Debate

It will start at 9PM, after he is already in bed. Maybe they can pre-tape it earlier in the day or they can have his handlers do the debate for him. Trump could also debate an empty chair, which would probably go better for Biden than the first debate did, or at least it would be about the same.
The HELL with all the rules! Trump needs free range to destroy Biden this time! :)

Something tells me it won't be forthcoming.
I do think that in a second debate, all Biden has to do is look better than the first debate and the lefty media will run with how great he did and make it look like Biden won.

It will start at 9PM, after he is already in bed. Maybe they can pre-tape it earlier in the day or they can have his handlers do the debate for him. Trump could also debate an empty chair, which would probably go better for Biden than the first debate did, or at least it would be about the same.

Maybe Joe can debate from another time zone out west by video-conference where it is 1-2 hours earlier so that he isn't put too far out of sorts.

If that can't work, maybe they can send Jill to stand in for him?

Last edited:
Maybe Joe can debate from another time zone out west by video-conference were it is 1-2 hours earlier so that he isn't put too far out of sorts.

If that can't work, maybe they can send Jill to stand in for him?
I thought about saying something similar in my OP regarding your first suggestion but then I remembered it takes Biden a couple of weeks to recover from jet lag.

Ummm .... Biden is the Democrat elite.
That depends on how you look at it

I think obama hand-picked biden as his flunky

And in some ways he is

But he is the president and that gives him a lot of power that obama and his allies cant touch

Forum List

Back