Thousands of workers flee Foxconn iPhone factory in china

I gave you facts

The Philippines has allowed US military to base on their territory to protect them from chins

None of our business. Sad how you want bases all over the world but don't want to pay for them.

None of our business. Sad how you want bases all over the world but don't want to pay for them.
Even biden disagrees with you about that

Even he knows that maintaining peace and security in the region is in America’s best interests

You did not give us facts, you gave us words.

Like to these claimed treaties with the US
I shouldnt have to educate a lib know-it-all like you on this subject

But I guess I do

But I guess I do

The harpy is a lib-TARD, so you have to educate it about EVERYTHING.

Just sayin...

The Philippines just increased their partnership with Japan while telling the US they did not want our help.

Anyone who believes the Philippines saying they don't need the US is a fool. Somali pirates are probably more effective than their navy. They did this to themselves thinking they can kiss China's ass and it's all good. No Japanese blood will spill on Philippines behalf. This is just symbolic. End of the day, the big dog US has the last say.

Anyone who believes the Philippines saying they don't need the US is a fool. Somali pirates are probably more effective than their navy. They did this to themselves thinking they can kiss China's ass and it's all good. No Japanese blood will spill on Philippines behalf. This is just symbolic. End of the day, the big dog US has the last say.
Notice how Harpy Eagle snuck in the lie about the philippines not wanting our help when the opposite is true

Last edited:

But I guess I do

What is this telling me? I just saw a story on this company they fucked Wisconsin. It's possibly the worst deal ever made with a foreign country.

Hey Foxconn, we will give you billions of dollars if you come here. We will give you the land. We will pay for the buildings to be built. All we want are jobs. They promised 13,000, I don't think they delivered 200 jobs. They just RAPED Wisconsin with the promise of jobs. Is this another failed attempt by Trump to fix something? Or is this one of his foreign countries that he does business with and their business is fucking US tax payers?

What is this telling me? I just saw a story on this company they fucked Wisconsin. It's possibly the worst deal ever made with a foreign country.

Hey Foxconn, we will give you billions of dollars if you come here. We will give you the land. We will pay for the buildings to be built. All we want are jobs. They promised 13,000, I don't think they delivered 200 jobs. They just RAPED Wisconsin with the promise of jobs. Is this another failed attempt by Trump to fix something? Or is this one of his foreign countries that he does business with and their business is fucking US tax payers?
Read more carefully

I was replying to Harpy Eagle about defense treaties with the philippines

Its not as dire as you think

Foxconn was offered over a billion in tax incentives based on 13,000 jobs

That didnt happen so the tax incentives were reduced

Forum List

Back