Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Dipshit at least get my quote right. I said anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit. I'm referring you back to her own words, not trying to pretend they mean something other than what she's claimed like you are. You're too stupid to discern the difference.
You and Fawnboi would fall under the "other than her" category, Bingoboi. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You can't show any distortions, Simp.

Of course I can -- and have.

Again, she didn't say how old she was. Righties have been making up numbers.

She didn't say her father molested her. Righties have been making up he did.

Making up anything at all that's not in there is distorting what she wrote in her diary. And there's nothing else in her diary where righties have done that. Means this is what she was talking about.

Of course I can -- and have.

Again, she didn't say how old she was. Righties have been making up numbers.

She didn't say her father molested her. Righties have been making up he did.

Making up anything at all that's not in there is distorting what she wrote in her diary. And there's nothing else in her diary where righties have done that. Means this is what she was talking about.
No stupid. You made assumptions, then used those assumptions to claim others where making shit up.

We have been over this, Simp. Please try to keep up.

Probably inappropriate doesn't mean the same thing as molestation which is definitely inappropriate but in the end I'm not suggesting I know what she means by that, you are.
You are now discussing what her words mean. Unless you are Ashley Biden, you are saying you are full of shit, Bingoboi.

I said anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit.-Bingoboi.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

No stupid. You made assumptions, then used those assumptions to claim others where making shit up.

We have been over this, Simp. Please try to keep up.

You're lying again. How sad. I made no assumptions. I have pointed out what she wrote.

You are now discussing what her words mean. Unless you are Ashley Biden, you are saying you are full of shit, Bingoboi.

I said anyone talking about what her diary means other than her is full of shit.-Bingoboi.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:
I'm discussing your imagination of what her diary means, I'm not offering up my own interpretation, Moron. Way to tell everyone you can't understand simple fucking sentences. :laugh:

I'm discussing your imagination of what her diary means, I'm not offering up my own interpretation, Moron. Way to tell everyone you can't understand simple fucking sentences. :laugh:
Not working, Bingoboi. You discussed what she meant by the inappropriate showers with her pedo dad.

Discussing it isn't the same as pretending I know what she means by it you dumb Bingo. That's for cosplayers like you :laugh:
But you claim to know what she means, Simp.

Probably inappropriate doesn't mean the same thing as molestation which is definitely inappropriate but in the end I'm not suggesting I know what she means by that, you are.

Forum List

Back