Observations from 1 week in Texas

Try out a pipe(endless variety of tobaccos) if U R trying to cut down the amount U smoke. Those ole smudge pots REALLY deliver the nicotine like 2/3 draws & one is set for a couple hours, & plenty of throat hit! If U can get over the oral addiction(starts @ our very first milking) then just go with nic/patches/nic gum, like all the benefits of the nicotine(see link below) & avoid the negative chemicals found in the smoke.

That yes sir/no sir respect towards folks is super critical as it lets other folks both know ones quality of person & that one also RESPECTS/CARES for them as both your neighbors & fellow Americans. How U R describing folks that reside in Texas is what we folks in EASTERN Oregon/Washington strive to be like. The closer to the Idaho border Washingtonians/Oregonians get the more civilized folks become. Idaho folks are living the dream & it sounds like Texas folks are too, like this is fantastic news!

Thanks for the pipe tip! I want to find like a old school dutch pipe with the metal carb flap on it ya know?

I thank whoever that I was so fortunate to be born into such a green and pleasant land .
And it helps explain so many of the unfortunate conditions that Americans display to the rest of the world .
Fancy living in a jungle Mr Yellow Person , and being force fed such ghastly and unhealthy food .

I am lucky . I once saw a snake and also saw Americans eating miserable looking meals. Humiliations .

Poor people . So cruel .
Reads like a Soviet prayer.

Forum List

Back