Both parties are about what is best for one man, not our country.

I knew Joe Biden was senile four years ago. You just found out last week. What does that say about the media you consume, and your gullibility?

You have no credibility here.
I knew Biden was ageing and losing cognitive ability. I realized by watching real media. He was not my choice in 2020 or 2024.
As tough as Biden's faults were in 2020, I realized he was better than an unethical, immoral lying Donald Trump. He still is.

But I am not a supporter of Biden. I am a supporter of our country. It would be better for our country to have someone other than Biden as the Democratic candidate.

That is unlike the braindead Trump cult lemmings.

Well, just today Biden has come out and basically said screw the party, screw the country, I'm staying in.
Biden cannot accept his physical and cognitive decline. Biden has gone from fighting for the country over Trump to a fight to prove he is not losing abilities as he gets older. Many ageing men do this, but they are not running for President.

But a diminished Biden is still better than Trump, but the Democrats should have another Presidential candidte.

Biden cannot accept his physical and cognitive decline. Biden has gone from fighting for the country over Trump to a fight to prove he is not losing abilities as he gets older. Many ageing men do this, but they are not running for President.

But a diminished Biden is still better than Trump, but the Democrats should have another Presidential candidte.
The driving thing is common. Many of the older simply drive past the time they should have quit and it isn't easy taking the keys away from them. Many families struggle with how to do this. I know presidents probably don't drive too much but I wonder if Biden is still capable enough to even drive.

I was actually hoping someone else would win the Republican nomination other than Trump but he was chosen overwhelmingly by Republican voters in a fair primary. If the choice is between Biden and Trump it's a no brainer. Biden and his compatriots have destroyed this country with their policies and we have wars all over the place that didn't need to be, not to mention the woke should all be rounded up and either institutionalized or jailed for the atrocities they have committed.

The driving thing is common. Many of the older simply drive past the time they should have quit and it isn't easy taking the keys away from them. Many families struggle with how to do this. I know presidents probably don't drive too much but I wonder if Biden is still capable enough to even drive.

I was actually hoping someone else would win the Republican nomination other than Trump but he was chosen overwhelmingly by Republican voters in a fair primary. If the choice is between Biden and Trump it's a no brainer. Biden and his compatriots have destroyed this country with their policies and we have wars all over the place that didn't need to be, not to mention the woke should all be rounded up and either institutionalized or jailed for the atrocities they have committed.
I disagree with you 100% about who is better, Trump or Biden. 70% of the country does not want either.

I am not quite Trump or Biden's age, but I am making adjustments to getting older. I feel, if you accept all that comes with getting older, and not fight it., your life and those around you will be better.
I had my own small company.It was time for new leadership when I turned 70. The new leadership has done a great job. A better job than I would have done. I still consult on a part time basis. I still have value but my value can be put to use in better ways than when I was younger. My extra time is put toward fun and positive thjings that are age appropriate.

I see people like Biden refusing to accept ageing and feel sorry for them. Most, who try to hang on too long, look like fools.
Rudy Giuliani is a great example.

I disagree with you 100% about who is better, Trump or Biden. 70% of the country does not want either.

I am not quite Trump or Biden's age, but I am making adjustments to getting older. I feel, if you accept all that comes with getting older, and not fight it., your life and those around you will be better.
I had my own small company.It was time for new leadership when I turned 70. The new leadership has done a great job. A better job than I would have done. I still consult on a part time basis. I still have value but my value can be put to use in better ways than when I was younger. My extra time is put toward fun and positive thjings that are age appropriate.

I see people like Biden refusing to accept ageing and feel sorry for them. Most, who try to hang on too long, look like fools.
Rudy Giuliani is a great example.
Geeeeeeee, thanks for telling us, otherwise no one here would have ever guessed.

Both parties are about what is best for one man qng their party, not our country.
Neither Joe Biden or Donald Trump should be the leader of our country.
Both parties have their head up their asses. We need a party who is about what is best for the USA.
Are you an idiot or something? Trump has awesome policies that are proven to work. :cuckoo:

Are you an idiot or something? Trump has awesome policies that are proven to work. :cuckoo:
He is a fricking felon. He is immoral, unethjical, scum bag liar.

You don't think other Republicans could do as good or better on the same policies Trump is pushing.

You are in love with Trump, not the USA.

Both parties are about what is best for one man qng their party, not our country.
Neither Joe Biden or Donald Trump should be the leader of our country.
Both parties have their head up their asses. We need a party who is about what is best for the USA.
Indeed. But we won't get one until show some backbone and quit falling for the lesser-of-two-evils scam.

Forum List

Back