Government report Illegals increasingly taking "black jobs.'

The link in your article for the Republican House committee reports states that from Jan 2021 till 2023 there were 7 million apprehensions at the border, with 2.4 million allowed in, as mostly asylum seekers awaiting immigration court hearings.

Trump is a gosh darn LIAR to the nth degree claiming Biden let in 20 million illegals.

Sorry, the guy you support makes me sick to my stomach with all of his BIG FAT LIES he tells without even batting an eyelash. He promotes division, and hatred, thru lying with such ease, about things just like this...

And you all support it.... that's quite disheartening to see.
Trump hyperbole's. He doesn't lie. And if he does it's non harmful as compared to bydone
when he lies, hurts people

You mean put people out of business for trying to stay in business?

You people turn my stomach

I can see your side raiding all the businesses that donate to republicans

Then turning the illegals lose after shuttering the business and putting the owner in jail

I want to build the wall and upgrade E-Verify

But if you aren't willing to mass deport the illegals already here it just becomes a game of Whack-A-Mole
Jebus Mac, are you really that myopic and dense? I never thought so...but....you are really silly in that post with little thought behind it, only knee jerk, idiotic, reaction.

Aren't you suppose to punish criminals so to deter others from becoming criminals too?A

by heavily punishing the construction firm for using illegals when it first happens, deters other businesses from doing the same thing to compete. The penalty has to be greater than the savings.

Is that really so hard for you to understand? Right now the penalty for employers is equivalent to a slap on the wrist... There is nothing stopping them from breaking the law.

If that straight construction business loses a bid because a construction company with illegals to need bid him as you claim, then he should rat out the business hiring illegals....

Jebus Mac, are you really that myopic and dense? I never thought so...but....you are really silly in that post with little thought behind it, only knee jerk, idiotic, reaction.

Aren't you suppose to punish criminals so to deter others from becoming criminals too?A

by heavily punishing the construction firm for using illegals when it first happens, deters other businesses from doing the same thing to compete. The penalty has to be greater than the savings.

Is that really so hard for you to understand? Right now the penalty for employers is equivalent to a slap on the wrist... There is nothing stopping them from breaking the law.

If that straight construction business loses a bid because a construction company with illegals to need bid him as you claim, then he should rat out the business hiring illegals....

all we did was report government stats.

It could deter some and I’m willing to meet you half way and give it a try

I already mentioned upgrading E-Verify

which you will need to catch the stolen and phony id’s

But you say nothing about building the wall and other measures required to secure the border

And nothing about mass deportations

Maybe you are avoiding the hard decisions in the hope that all the illegals will make it easy for you by deporting themselves

So in your dream scenario its going to be all about what your side wants and to hell with the rest of us

But that's not good enough

Forum List

Back