Concerns President Biden, too old, not up to another four years - Tell That To Jeffrey Katzenberg

Trump is just too old to be President.
Trump confuses Nikki for Nancy Pelosi just like Joe Biden did.

At a speech in Detroit, Trump said that Biden “should have to take a cognitive test.” Mere seconds later, he misidentified the doctor who tested his cognition, referring to Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson as “Ronny Johnson.

This has been happening for a long time

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall.”

Now either he is lying or has a very poor memory because he's old AF

Harris is the right age group.
Plus I like her and Biden's policies.

I truly believe Alito and Clarence Thomas have had enough. The next president will probably replace them. We can't have 2 more Project 2025 Heritage Foundation Anti Abortion judges appointed. Ones who would throw out Trump's secret document case or rule anything Trump did fine because he was acting in his official capacity.

Or a Judge who doesn't think it's okay to get gifts from billionaires.

Trump will be 3 years older than Biden is right now at the end of his term if he wins. Too old. Democrats fixed that problem.
Two days ago you were fine with an 81 year old being re-elected now you are saying a 79 year old is not? Your hypocrisy is noted, idiot.

Forum List

Back